• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kids Go Blind Their Own Problem; Cut Cost More Important!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But NO REGRET Losing $260B in 8 Months!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Are classrooms bright enough?
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I REFER to Monday's article, 'Poor eyesight affecting students' schoolwork'. I am shocked to learn that more than a quarter of students in Northlight School cannot see clearly. While the article provided several reasons for the high incidence of myopia in that school, I suggest the level of illumination in classrooms nationwide be given a thorough study.
Many schools use PowerPoint as a teaching aid. In order to project a sufficiently clear image, the lights in the classroom are usually dimmed. In some cases, all the lights in the classroom are turned off. If students have to take notes, they would be writing in the dark. Needless to say, reading and writing in a dimly lit environment are bad for the eyes.
Projectors used in schools should have sufficient lumen so not too many lights in the classroom need to be turned off when they are in use. Peck Thian Guan

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bo liao Cheebye Peck Thian Guan,:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Get yourself a fucking brain. A projector lamp uses far more electricity than all the fluorescent lights in the classroom.

If the school wanted to save costs, they would be better off with blackboard and chalk.

And if PAP wanted to save costs, parasites like you would have been eliminated from SG a long time ago.