• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KFC opening first Kentucky Fried CHICKEN Hotel in Australia

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
https://travel.nine.com.au/latest/k...ustralia/aa4cec7f-6a7f-4c1b-a111-fbe772446759

The world's first KFC-themed 'Colonel's Lodge' is opening right here in Australia​

By Jemima Skelley| 1 day ago

Calling all fried chicken fans!

If you've ever thought to yourself 'I love KFC so much I wish I could live inside one', well, that dream might just come true.

The fast food chain is introducing a brand new KFC hotel, right here in Australia.

To celebrate Christmas in July, KFC has established the ultimate experience for Zinger lovers, the Colonel's Lodge, in a cosy wood-panelled cabin in the NSW Blue Mountains.

The house is fully decked out with KFC-themed trimmings and as much yuletide gear as possible, making for the perfect winter getaway.

And of course, there's plenty of fried chicken on offer too.