• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kenyan birth certificate for Obama?

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aug 3 (IBNS)

Dr Orly Taitz is allegedly in possession of a copy of US President Barack Obama’s birth certificate, World Net daily reports.

The document, however compelling in nature, “places” forth support in favor of the above claim.

Sources said Obama had been asked in a repeated manner to “present” a copy of his birth certificate since he took charge as the US president June 3, 2008. It was alleged that Obama has refused to supply a copy of his birth certificate.

It had been argued that Barack Obama is not legally a US Natural-born citizen according to the law on the books at the time of his birth, which falls between “December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986?”.

Presidential office requires a natural-born citizen if the child was not born to two US citizen parents, which of course is what exempts John McCain though he was born in the Panama Canal.

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aug 3 (IBNS)

Dr Orly Taitz is allegedly in possession of a copy of US President Barack Obama’s birth certificate, World Net daily reports.

The document, however compelling in nature, “places” forth support in favor of the above claim.

Sources said Obama had been asked in a repeated manner to “present” a copy of his birth certificate since he took charge as the US president June 3, 2008. It was alleged that Obama has refused to supply a copy of his birth certificate.

It had been argued that Barack Obama is not legally a US Natural-born citizen according to the law on the books at the time of his birth, which falls between “December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986?”.

Presidential office requires a natural-born citizen if the child was not born to two US citizen parents, which of course is what exempts John McCain though he was born in the Panama Canal.

This is the biggest joke right now, so funny on Conan Obrien and Dave Letterman. Some people are stupid enough to pay attention to it. Can you believe how stupid some people are?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of our Minister birth certificate don't know from where. Some even say Boh Chok Yong is from Burma.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
That world net daily site is not reliable. Has seldom been.

Apparently Obama's birth was announced on 2 local newspaper in 1961. Newspapers got their info from health dept.

There is no way that Obama's parents would know that he would one day be president. Unless he he went back in time. Terminator anyone?

There are more important things in life, fight poverty, illiteracy, sickness, provide, clean drinking water, vaccination for all................................

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/a...ama’s+original+birth+certificate+still+exists

In November 2008, The Advertiser reported that the first published mention of the future president appeared in a Sunday Advertiser birth announcement that ran on Aug. 13, 1961:

"Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4."

The identical announce- ment ran the following day in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Birthers wave off those birth announcements, saying that Obama family members 48 years ago could have phoned in false information to both newspapers.

Such vital statistics, however, were not sent to the newspapers by the general public but by the Health Department, which received the information directly from hospitals, Okubo said.

Birth announcements from the public ran elsewhere in both papers and usually included information such as the newborn's name, weight and time of birth.

"Take a second and think about that," wrote Robert Farley of the St. Petersburg (Fla.) Times' Pulitzer Prize winning Web site PoliticFact.com on July 1. "In order to phony those notices up, it would have required the complicity of the state Health Department and two independent newspapers — on the off chance this unnamed child might want to one day be president of the United States."

Aug 3 (IBNS)

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why cant he ( Obama), settle this whole issue once and for all by producing
the original birth certificate. ( aka Long Form ) ?

According to reports, he refuses to show it.
The law do allow people to hold back this document, if they chose
to do so.

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why cant he ( Obama), settle this whole issue once and for all by producing
the original birth certificate. ( aka Long Form ) ?

According to reports, he refuses to show it.
The law do allow people to hold back this document, if they chose
to do so.

Because the State of Hawaii has already seen the original and certified it, you idiot

Are you stupid?

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because the State of Hawaii has already seen the original and certified it, you idiot

Are you stupid?

Read my question carefully and then answer.

I was not asking about what the action of the state of Hawaii.

Lou Dobbs (CNN) says Obama has no proof of a valid birth certificate .

Last edited:

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read my question carefully and then answer.

I was not asking about what the action of the state of Hawaii.

I did. He does not need to show anyone anything. State of Hawaii did it for him

You really are a spastic idiot

And do you know why you are so stupid? Its because you take the biggest bullshit UFO batman stories that everyone laughs over and tries to turn it into something worth discussing. People are laughing with mirth over it, its a joke on Late night TV yet we have fucktards like you.

Lucky I am here to make you look like the idiot you are.

Bring it on

you dumb shit.

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh now it is down to name calling..is it.?
showing your fucking pedigree...?, piece of shit.
Go fuck your ***TER.

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
CAROL M. SWAIN COMMENTARY: Why Will Obama's Birth Certificate Issue Not Go Away?

The law and political science professor at Vanderbilt University and moderate-conservative writes about the birther conspiracy theorists, who contend that U.S. President Barack Obama was really born in Kenya:

"The President of the United States belongs to the people. A lot of Americans are troubled by sealed records. Some feel that if the President has nothing to hide, then why not release the original birth certificate and open other sealed records: educational, foreign travel passports, and state legislative records. A birth certificate is a tangible document issue that everybody can relate to. Most of us have one tucked away in our home. It's needed for public benefits as well as school admission and passports. Mine has the exact moment I was born, the city, hospital, and attending physician. What is posted online for President Obama is a certificate of live birth. The birth certificate issue will not disappear. It is the failure to release the long form that keeps suspicion alive."

She continues: "I am perplexed by sealed records in the President's background. It is a biographer's nightmare and it hampers scholars and constrains the narrative that we tell future generations. I have not heard a compelling reason for the White House's refusal to honestly address the sealed documents. One reporter said it 'makes political sense for Obama to allow the discussion to continue because it distracts and weakens his opponents. It also seems that nothing would satisfy the birthers. It all adds up to, 'why bother?'" I strongly disagree with this reporter's position, and the well-orchestrated strategy to crucify and vilify Americans who raise the issue. Is there any merit to the story? No, but it has legs as long as the President refuses to release his sealed documents. The White House strategy may be part of a well orchestrated smokescreen to divert public attention from other sealed documents. But I hardly see the strategic advantage to the President of letting the issue be debated around kitchen tables and on the Internet. I believe the President should end the speculation by being transparent about all aspects of his background. In fact, it can be argued that the President belongs to the people and to scholars, biographers, and others who are entitled to know every aspect of his past. Only great men can ascend to this height and their lives should be examined and studied for the lessons they offer."