• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kena hantam at Zouk for being touchy

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
assume everyone like to be touchy touchy

watch too many hollywood movies and corrupted by western values

kena whack hard hard

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
May 13, 2009
Face smashed with glass
By Elena Chong

Smash2.jpg

Ng (left) is said to have grievously hurt Mr Koh by using a glass to hit him on the left side of his face. -- ST PHOTOS: WONG KWAI CHOW

A CREATIVE director told a court on Wednesday that a club patron smashed a glass on the left side of his face and punched him.

Mr Dwayne Koh Liang Hsien, 34, who now works in Shanghai, was testifying at the trial of businessman Ng Peng Soon, 45, on the second day of his trial.

Ng is said to have grievously hurt Mr Koh by using a glass to hit him on the left side of his face, causing him multiple irregular facial cuts and permanent disfigurement.

He is also accused of grievously hurting Mr Howard Wee Inn Hwee, 30, by punching him on his face causing him to suffer a broken nose at about 3.50am on Sept 2, 2007. Mr Wee is the fiance of Mr Koh's younger sister, Candice.

Mr Koh, then head of department at advertising firm Saatchi & Saatchi, said he went to Zouk with his younger sister on the night of Sept 1 that year.

Mr Wee later joined them at the balcony of the members' area overlooking the dance floor. While there, he said a young woman came from his left and stood infront of him.

Shortly after, he felt a shove on his right shoulder and thought nothing of it and carried on dancing.

A few minutes later, he felt another shove. This time it was harder and he had to re-balance himself. Immediately, he assumed it was because of the woman infront of him.

He then put his arms around Ng and said: 'Relax, I am with my sister. I don't want any trouble.'' Not long after that, he felt a third shove. When he looked over, he saw a glass coming down towards the left side of his face.

'I had no time to react. I could only move my face slightly to the right. I felt the impact of the glass on the face and a sharp pain on my cheek,'' he said.

He alleged that his assailant came back and started punching him on his face. He tried to pull him down but could not as that man was 'too strong''.

Bouncers came and pulled him away. He was taken in an ambulance to Singapore General Hospital for treeatment. Nine days later, he saw plastic surgeon Martin Huang for further consultation. The case continues.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Battle of Two Loser Peasants.

If the Japs are still around, they lop off their heads to serve as a warn to chinks who wants to mess around.

Merchant Ng probably gets a fine for assault and will boast he spent more in KTV lounges.

Last edited:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Battle of Two Loser Peasants.

If the Japs are still around, they lop off their heads to serve as a warn to chinks who wants to mess around.

Merchant Ng probably gets a fine for assault and will boast he spent more in KTV lounges.

Hmmmm.

Ng bash up Koh because he stand too close to his sister.

Ng also bash his sister's fiance before.

Incest??