• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keling snake betrayed Michael jackson

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is disgusting. This indian guy should be dead.

The audience are to be blame too for believeing this indian guy's story.

Why can't ppl just take MJ as a musical genius and also weirdo who just refuses to grow up? Why do we always need to associate everything with sex? Sleeping with a bunch of boys mean having sex meh? What's wrong with holding a cancer boy's hand and hugging him?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder they kena whacked wherever they go! Expect some Indian FTrash to betray Old Fart soon?

June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson: Martin Bashir interview damaged him deeply

<!-- END: Module - Main Heading --><DIV id=region-column1-layout2><!--CMA user Call Diffrenet Variation Of Image --><!-- BEGIN: M24 Article Headline with landscape image (d) --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="/tol/js/m24-image-browser.js"></SCRIPT><!-- BEGIN: Module - M24 Article Headline with landscape image (d) --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--/* Global variables that are used for "image browsing". Used on article pages to rotate the images of a story. */var sImageBrowserImagePath = '';var aArticleImages = new Array();var aImageDescriptions = new Array();var aImageEnlargeLink = new Array();var aImageEnlargePopupWidth = '500';var aImageEnlargePopupHeight = '500';var aImagePhotographer = new Array();var nSelectedArticleImage = 0;var aImageAltText= new Array(); var i=0;//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aArticleImages = '/multimedia/archive/00379/martin-bashir_379041a.jpg';//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aImageDescriptions = "Martin Bashir" ;aImageDescriptions = aImageDescriptions.replace(/&quot;/g,"\"");//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aImagePhotographer = "Kim Myung Jung Kim/PA" ;aImagePhotographer = aImagePhotographer.replace(/&quot;/g,"\"");//--> </SCRIPT><!--Don't Display undifined test for credit --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aImageAltText = "Martin Bashir" ; aImageAltText = aImageAltText.replace(/&quot;/g,"\"");//--> </SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--aImageEnlargeLink = '/multimedia/archive/00379/martin-bashir_379041a.jpg';i=i+1;//--></SCRIPT>
martin-bashir_379041a.jpg

<!-- Remove following <div> to not show photographer information -->(Kim Myung Jung Kim/PA)

<!-- Remove following <div> to not show image description -->Martin Bashir

<!-- Remove following to not show enlarge option --><!--

--><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--fCreateImageBrowser(nSelectedArticleImage,'landscape',"/tol/");//--></SCRIPT>

<!-- Print Author name associated with the article --><!-- Print Author name from By Line associated with the article -->Valentine Low

<!-- END: Module - M24 Article Headline with landscape image (d) --><!-- Article Copy module --><!-- BEGIN: Module - Main Article --><!-- Check the Article Type and display accordingly--><!-- Print Author image associated with the Author--><!-- Print the body of the article--><STYLE type=text/css>div#related-article-links p a, div#related-article-links p a:visited {color:#06c;} </STYLE><!-- Pagination --><!--Display article with page breaks -->When Michael Jackson agreed to give the television journalist Martin Bashir unprecedented access to his personal life, he believed that it would help him win public sympathy and repair a reputation that had become heavily tarnished over the years.
It had, after all, worked with Diana, Princess of Wales, a figure with whom Jackson identified closely and who had scored a momentous public relations coup with her Panorama interview with Bashir in 1995.
It was to prove a calamitous error of judgement on Jackson’s part.
The admissions he made in the interview about sleeping with children at his Neverland ranch in California would eventually lead to criminal charges and a trial which, despite his acquittal, would cause him a level of damage from which he would never recover.
<!--#include file="m63-article-related-attachements.html"--><!-- BEGIN: Module - M63 - Article Related Attachements --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="/tol/js/picture-gallery.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>function slideshowPopUp(url){pictureGalleryPopupPic(url);return false;}</SCRIPT><!-- BEGIN: Comment Teaser Module --><!-- END: Comment Teaser Module --><!-- BEGIN: Module - M63 - Article Related Package --><FORM method=post name=packageArticle action="">
Jackson2_579716b.jpg
Times Archive, 1972: The Jackson Five live at Wembley

<!-- Display Teaser text -->Michael Jackson's twinkling feet scarcely seemed to touch the stage

</FORM><!-- END: Module - M63 - Article Related Package -->Related Links

<FORM method=post name=relatedLinksform action=""></FORM>
<FORM method=post name=relatedLinksform action=""></FORM><FORM method=post name=relatedLinksform action=""></FORM><FORM method=post name=relatedLinksform action=""></FORM><FORM method=post name=relatedLinksform action=""></FORM><FORM method=post name=relatedLinksform action=""></FORM><FORM method=post name=relatedLinksform action=""></FORM><FORM method=post name=relatedLinksform action=""></FORM><FORM method=post name=relatedLinksform action=""></FORM>

Multimedia

<!-- Display multimedia component -->
<!-- Display picture gallery -->
  • PICTURES: highlights of Michael Jackson's career
<!--TEMPLATE:call prefix="/template/" sectionParameter="template.version" suffix="/element/mark-up/pictureGallery.jsp" />--><!-- Display picture gallery -->
  • PICTURES: decline and fall
<!--TEMPLATE:call prefix="/template/" sectionParameter="template.version" suffix="/element/mark-up/pictureGallery.jsp" />-->

<!-- BEGIN: POLL --><!--This block will execute if an article of type Poll is attached--><!-- END : POLL --><!-- BEGIN: DEBATE--><!-- END: DEBATE-->

<!-- END: Module - M63 - Article Related Attachements --><!-- Call Wide Article Attachment Module --><!--TEMPLATE:call file="wideArticleAttachment.jsp" /-->Jackson was initially persuaded to let Bashir become part of his entourage for eight months by his friend Uri Geller, who said: “Michael liked Martin and he was happy to have him around. I said to him, ‘Michael, maybe it’s time to open up to the world.’”
Jackson did exactly that; and the world did not like what it heard.
In the film, Living With Michael Jackson, he talked openly about sleeping with boys, including the Home Alone star Macaulay Culkin and his brother Kieran when they were 12 and 10 and a cancer patient called Gavin Arvizo, then 12. He had, he said, “slept in a bed with many chidren,” adding: “It’s not sexual, we’re going to sleep. I tuck them in... it’s very charming, it’s very sweet.”
His admissions, and the footage of him holding hands and cuddling Gavin, led to an investigation by the Californian authorities and his prosecution on 10 separate charges, including four of molesting a minor.
When the film was screened, in February 2003, it was a broadcasting sensation. It was watched by 15 million ITV1 viewers in the UK, and another 38 million when it was screened in the US by the network ABC, who bought it for £3.5 million.
Jackson was furious. He made a formal complaint to television watchdogs and accused Bashir of “utterly betraying” him.
“Martin Bashir persuaded me to trust him that this would be an honest and fair portrayal of my life and told me he was ‘the man that turned Diana’s life around,’” he said in a videotaped statement.
“Today I feel more betrayed than perhaps ever before - that someone, who had got to know my children, my staff and me, whom I let into my heart and told the truth, could then sacrifice the trust I placed in him and produce this terrible and unfair programme.”
The programme went down worse in the US than the UK. While audiences and critics here concentrated on the extraordinary portrayal of Jackson’s home life, in the US many questioned the ethics used by Bashir to win Jackson’s trust. The New York Times wrote about his “callous self-interest masked as sympathy,” while USA Today described his interviewing style as “unduly intrusive”.
Jackson later got his revenge when footage was aired on American television of Bashir - the man who said Neverland was a “dangerous place” for children - lavishing praise on the star’s parenting skills. He was heard to tell Jackson: “Your relationship with your children is spectacular. It almost makes me weep when I see you with them because your interaction with them is so natural, so loving, so caring.”
It was too late, though. By then the investigation into Jackson was already under way and Bashir’s career was booming as a result of his extraordinary coup. On the back of his success he took up a deal with ABC said to have been worth $1 million to become an anchor on 20/20, the American equivalent of Newsnight.
Questioned three years later other the methods he used to win Jackson round, Bashir laughed off suggestions that that the star had not realised what he was getting himself into. “As far as Michael Jackson’s concerned, he signed three contracts,” he said. “He knew exactly what was happening and the film didn’t emerge in the way that he’d hoped.”

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jai ho to the old fart's microloans business in India.

No wonder they kena whacked wherever they go! Expect some Indian FTrash to betray Old Fart soon?

June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson: Martin Bashir interview damaged him deeply