• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kee chiu is small fry. Meet me-3 star general

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only these with war merits and marched on enemies corpse and command real nuke ICBMs are generals. PAP Bapoks go back to PAP kindergartens and suck nipples for milk.

Even pants and underwears got full of medals :

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
These are the only real generals in my books.

erwin_rommel-P.jpg

Pattonphoto.jpg
20170322_nato-leaders-montgomery-1.jpg

7afd4b43cccc200280e63c6a38a34a7a.jpg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore paper generals are only trained in war gaming exercises but no practical experience. How can they even look at real generals like Moshe Dayan in the eye and say I am also a 2-star or 3-star general. Damn thick-skinned or damn malu.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Glockman you have been appointed chief babe officer. You are in charge of distributing photos of xmms that will make us guys all hard and happy .

Sir yes sir, it would be an honour. I will take my appt as CBO very seriously. Starting right now. :biggrin:

fbe2692658b6191be94c0eaa54fbfae0.jpg