• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KBOX welCUMs PRCs in Sinkapore

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another cock-sucking company who will do anything just to reap an extra dollar or two.

Notice that the advertisement says "to celebrate the 60th anniversary of formation of PRC, we will proclaim 27th Sept - 1st Oct as KBOX Golden Week which will allow all citizens to enjoy beer promotion; to reward Chinese who came afar from foreign land to work in local shores....(rough translation)"

No wonder i can't even find English translation for this promotion. CCB for those PRCs foreign trash!

Promotion.Principal.aspx

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is an idiot

KBox is a wonderful company and winning over PRC is our topmost priority

I will make sure I patronise this place, I like their values

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is an idiot

KBox is a wonderful company and winning over PRC is our topmost priority

I will make sure I patronise this place, I like their values

got-milk.jpg

Wipe your mouth la! So much PRC cum dripping out from your mouth after your dedicated BBBJ! :p