• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Karen tried paying $5 deposit to groom her dog, end up paying $10k.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scam alert! Creating awareness esp pawrents
Came across this post for grooming services by Fluffy. It sounded really great where I get to watch my dog getting groomed at the convenience of my house. Was asked to make a deposit of $5 via this app that I have to download. Used 2 cards to make payments but was declined. A guy, Sean contacted me and kept advising to keep trying as their account might be undergoing maintenance. He even taught me step by step to go about it again.
I gave up and he kept calling. Even advised to use online Internet banking. Was redirected to a DBS website and keyed in my details but I did not proceed eventually as I felt strange that I had to go through this hassle of transferring $5. I asked for their paynow/paylah account but Sean claimed that everything must go through the system.
Less than 10 mins later, Citibank alerted me that a transaction of 1.5k plus was transferred. I quickly checked my other banks and realised that a number of transactions were made too. A total of close to 10k was gone within a span of half hour.
Made a police report but funds were transferred overseas and were beyond their jurisdiction. According to the banks, otp were authorised and now pending investigation.

332714434_767445414942169_116956804454571037_n.jpg
332323500_573329241178811_2310907789279922187_n.jpg