• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Kara Wong's World Most Powerful Passport Just Got More Powerful!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
online-171026-passport.jpg

SINGAPORE - The Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) is introducing a new design for the Singapore biometric passport which comes with additional security features.

This will make the passport harder to forge or be tampered with, ICA said in a press release on Thursday (Oct 26).

There are two new security features - the image of the passport holder inside a window which can be viewed as a positive or negative portrait when tilted and viewed in transmitted light; and a surface transformation design in the shape of the national flower, which displays light reflective and animation effects at different angles.

Enhanced features that provide additional security include the Multiple Laser Image in the shape of the Singapore map and an embossed tactile design.

The passport's visa pages will also sport new designs featuring six iconic landmarks - the Singapore Botanic Gardens, Esplanade, Marina Barrage, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Sports Hub and Punggol New Town.

These will replace the existing image of the Central Business District skyline and Esplanade.
According to ICA, those whose passport applications are received from Oct 21 will be issued with the new passports, which will be available for collection from next Monday.

If individuals are collecting their passports between Oct 30 and Nov 15, they will need to do so from the ICA Building in Kallang. Beyond that, the passports can also be collected at selected post offices.

Singaporeans with existing valid passports do not need to replace their current ones, which can continue to be used.

More details on the passport's new design can be found on the ICA website.

Earlier this week, a passport index ranked the Singapore passport as the "most powerful" in the world, ahead of countries such as Germany, Sweden and South Korea.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...assport-with-additional-security-features-ica

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the important thing is to keep this city state clean, safe and happy
no need to showcase the world our best passport
india still requires stringent visa application for our world class passport

我戳你个妈

Alfrescian
Loyal
The True Disgrace is SG53 Passport in whole world.

Ugly, most un-durable, cheap looking and poor quality.

1st of all the cover is ugly cheapo compared with all the other countries. When SG family traveled with maid or foreign friends, they handed over a stack of passport to foreign immigration or custom inspectors, the strong contrast shows clearly, the ugly, untidy, crumpled covers are SG53 passports, the nice ones are the maids' or foreigner friends. Then opened up the main page, the SG53 passport's holder's photos are the most ugly, half black and white half colored! You can not tell skin color of the holder weather Ah Pu Neh or Chinese or Ang Moh color or Nigger black! The photo quality is too poor, fuzzy, blur, and VERY LOW RESOLUTION, you compared with other countries passports SG53 is the WORST!

Then you check the quality of material and binding and paper, the SG53 passport is the least durable, they get torn, crumpled, dirty, wear-out most easily. They easily ripped out tear-lines, if you put behind your jeans' pocket and sat down, or had been caught in rain with it, or you were in ponding. Just merely a bit of wear and tear, it looked like your damn fucking passport survived a Tsunami or Earthquake or had been dug out from Loong-Kang somewhere! KNN!

My page with photo is torn 1cm because that page is more rigid, can not bend like the other pages when inside my jeans pocket when I sat down. When I past some (HK, Japan, Korea) immigration, they suspected that I doctored the passport or changed photo or something, keep looking at the damage and kept looking at me! KNN CCB! One Japs took out a magnifying glass to inspect my fucking torn SG53 passport, KNN CCB! Why never saw the world's most powerful passport torn before meh? Suaku Japs! Fuck Off!

That is the truth about the ICA's IT level and quality level! Everyone of my 3rd World 2nd World GFs' & Exes, passports look nicer and more quality then mine! SG53 passport about the same as SG53 MRT quality! Truth!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sure kena stopped at russkie border with china. russkies love to give sinkies a hard time at those remote crossings.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A word of advice to JohnTan: World's most powerful passport without the world's most powerful embassy is useless!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A word of advice to JohnTan: World's most powerful passport without the world's most powerful embassy is useless!

Our SAF is pretty good. Good minister Shan always say that we sinkies punch above our weight in the international arena.

The chinks and ivans are welcome to pit their forces against our SAF.

1348648768452.jpg

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jiu hoo kia passport photo got colour , we still stuck in black and white :rolleyes:
KNN got balls to charge you $70 some more :mad:

我戳你个妈

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiu hoo kia passport photo got colour , we still stuck in black and white :rolleyes:
KNN got balls to charge you $70 some more :mad:

From TS John Tan's passport posted and my own passport, I think the type of quality is called DUAL-TONE in Adobe Photoshop, that's why I said half-color half-black-&-white:

cover-9-calibri-.jpg

It has some hue in the picture, but plain flattened hue, it does not express the actual color, but gives some tone, like the very old classic black & white photo that turned yellowish in the paper itself.

In that John Tan's posted photo to Kara Wong, her face area emerged some yellow tone, but can not tell weather she Ah Neh skin color or what. Fuck up quality.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Our SAF is pretty good. Good minister Shan always say that we sinkies punch above our weight in the international arena.

The chinks and ivans are welcome to pit their forces against our SAF.

1348648768452.jpg

That looks like Bilahari.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
took a nice passport photo
and gave to ICQ
collect my passport and my photo was one ugly hag
blur like shit