• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kan phua zek ark, cb online scammer cheats wheelchair bound ah soh of her life savings, leaving her with only $1.15!

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/day3rnps

1625417803502.png

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Low IQ gamblers and greed. 9 out of 10 of my Sinkies workers buy 4D, toto sometimes they borrow weekly in advance just for that. Most of my relatives cousins, unkers, aunties, housewives, grandma, grandpa mostly all same.

I don't even know how much is 4D big or small or toto cost. I never gamble before. Simply if you calculate the odds of the Banker vs The punters it's so extremely small chance to win.

I will gamble if i'm the banker no other way. It's outright stewpig and low IQ thingy and you lose even if you win some in the long run is it not ?

You deserve to be cheated or lose if you're greedy for some big gain scheme because if it's so good they will beg, borrow, pawnshop everything they have even their house or wife to pun into it why jio you ? lol...................