• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

just realised how come the word spelled m-u-d is being censored here?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can write

Mùd or Gan Siòk Bin

Gan Siòk Bin is a fucking cheebye Mùd eating slut whore pussy cat.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about this kind of muddy water?
14CF2D28-6738-4F14-87D4-988644B40DBC.jpeg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
not say give them the finger but can't just ignore? (will she continue follow up to bug u?) or reply her nothing u can do cos it's a normal word? :frown:

I can easily ignore but IMDA could then block the site. Are you willing to fund the purchase of new domains every couple of months?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This proves how wrong ya'll are. You can cite shitskin or slanty eyes chinks pigs. You can fark papies or laff @ lsl but if you're 'racist' you'll be banned to kingdom cum.......

It just goes to show they're benevolent as hell, they raises GST to help the poor and vaccines save lives !

PAP Banzai ~! Allāhu ʾakbar !

Last edited:

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can easily ignore but IMDA could then block the site. Are you willing to fund the purchase of new domains every couple of months?
wat i mean is her message didn't seem to say what she expects to be done (and so even if u were the one who suggested censoring that word, she was ok with such a pointless solution)?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat i mean is her message didn't seem to say what she expects to be done (and so even if u were the one who suggested censoring that word, she was ok with such a pointless solution)?

I would ask if she'd like to have her pussy flogged till bleed.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I told her that I would censor the word.

I received no reply and the domain is still accessible.

I assume that my proposal was acceptable and everyone has moved on.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can change its name ... but you cannot denied the fact it is the same. Just like leopard cannot change its spot.

A Mat is always a Mat, you can become a Christian or you can forsake your culture and start wearing shirt and tie. It does not matter ... at the end of the day, you are still a Mat.

Malay archipelago consist of Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines. It belong to same Race.
Most of
Filipinos are Catholic/Christian
Indonesian are Islam
Malay(Malaysia) are Islam

They are still backward regardless if they of different religions. Because their IQ are the same.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You can change its name ... but you cannot denied the fact it is the same. Just like leopard cannot change its spot.

A Mat is always a Mat, you can become a Christian or you can forsake your culture and start wearing shirt and tie. It does not matter ... at the end of the day, you are still a Mat.

Malay archipelago consist of Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines. It belong to same Race.
Most of
Filipinos are Catholic/Christian
Indonesian are Islam
Malay(Malaysia) are Islam

They are still backward regardless if they of different religions. Because their IQ are the same.

Race and IQ
View attachment 154949

"Mat" is fine.