• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

just now i earn $50 in 30mins

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
housemate says she badly needed a foot massage but her foot massage shop fully booked. so i tell her i massage her feet for her but she must pay me $50 for 30mins. so i became part time foot masseuse at home and i made sure i got payment before commencing the massage.

after massage she kpkb my foot massage skills lousy. i told too bad. no refunds! :laugh:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
housemate says she badly needed a foot massage but her foot massage shop fully booked. so i tell her i massage her feet for her but she must pay me $50 for 30mins. so i became part time foot masseuse at home and i made sure i got payment before commencing the massage.

after massage she kpkb my foot massage skills lousy. i told too bad. no refunds! :laugh:

you never massage her between the legs and make her squirt meh ??..................then she pay you another $50............. :roflmao: :biggrin: