• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JUST IN - Trump announces 'Donald Trump digital trading cards' in major announcement

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This proves once and for all that Trump is the best President ever. No other president has ever launched digital trading cards it puts him poles ahead of every other politician who has ever lived.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This proves once and for all that Trump is the best President ever. No other president has ever launched digital trading cards it puts him poles ahead of every other politician who has ever lived.
Wat is the use of this cards? N how will it benefit him getting erected?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Wat is the use of this cards? N how will it benefit him getting erected?

They are not for his own benefit. He's doing it to help mankind. These NFTs will soar in value over the years and everyone who buys them now at the introductory price will become wealthy beyond their wildest dreams once he wins his 2nd term in office.

I suggest you purchase a set now or you'll rue the missed opportunity.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not for his own benefit. He's doing it to help mankind. These NFTs will soar in value over the years and everyone who buys them now at the introductory price will become wealthy beyond their wildest dreams once he wins his 2nd term in office.

He just screwed his own campaign

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything is good as long as it's outside the central bank system. I m sticking to precious metal for now.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

How do I buy one?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should do a collaboration with Dragonball, I'm sure that will appeal to more youths.

ffa.jpeg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump does not get big donors like the way the democrazies n rinos do. This is one way for him to raise funds...n in 2016...look at how much Clinton outspent Trump....and look at how much desantis has raised vs Trump