• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just a thought. About LHL once his Daddy passes on.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will LHL still wield power?

Honestly, This is my commoner's view of what makes a Leader. A leader is an Alpha Male. He is democratic to his pack, He is loyal to his pack, He is Brave and courageous and whenever the Alpha male is around there will be a sense of security. But Thinking bout LHL he doesnt show any Alpha male traits and is seen like more of a Beta Male. He seems more of a follower then a leader. You never see him talking live infront of the camera talking to his people, Not even ONCE!!!!(You only get to read bout him in the papers or see him talking to an audience while a camera is set up), When i notice other leaders from around the world, They tend to sit infront of the camera and have a Live feed talking and giving his 2cent worth to his People Directly, telling them the direction of the government, where the country is headed and what is the responsibility of the people to the Country. Lky use to have this traits, but half way through he lost the plot and became extremely critical to his people and The People of SINGAPURA stoped being loyal to him and stopped listening to his "2 cent worth"(But honestly can you blame the people, Cos he is constantly spurting out Sh|T) and now he can be considered to be the most hated person on the streets of SINGAPURA, He is totally ungrateful to his people and have taken all credit to where SINGAPURA is now.

I strongly believe that When trouble arises, SINGAPOREANS will be in Deep sh|t(Singaporean 1st, Singapore 2nd) Cos we are seriously lacking of a Leader. Even at the Moment, WP Low T.k cannot feed this Role. No one Not even T.J.S can be one. Someone has to come out from the closet.

Back to the Topic Title. Where will LHL be once his daddy is Gone? Will he be introducing his Son into Politics?

Last edited:

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the old man is gone so will PAP, I won't be suprise will PAP will be break into 2 party. 1 will be PAP the other will combine will the OPP party to go again the PAP. This group of MP are not that happy with the current PAP way of running the country. but on the currently the are LL can;t do anything with the old man still around. even he is out but do you think he is really out.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys think too much....it will still be status quo....the 60.1% will keep returning them to power each GE.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyways, What will happen to LHL once his daddy is gone? And lastly do you think his son will get into politics? Will we see him being introduced as a candidate within the next 5 yrs?

When LKY goes more skeletons will emerge as the "fear" factor is lessened. I doubt any Lee will have the stomach to face Sporeans anger. Especially since the Lee's can comfortably live on the $$$ they've made from Sporeans. :rolleyes:

They may even have to go into exile:eek::eek:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ass Loong will be having migraine once the old monster dad up the lorry..

I think there'll be some infighting inside the PAP but it'll all be behind close doors...

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think LHL is starting to have control. But the EDB dinner is a bit weird the way he talk. Not sure his father is again pushing his head into the bucket for commando training or not.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. once broken record is cemeted.
3. pinketon shall piss in its pants running back to his butchman!
4. clueless and hurt.
5. one more: jobless.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
is an alpha whitehorse any more useful to us than than beta whitehorse? which one will give discount?? can confirm anot?!?!?