• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just 2 Wrods For NDP 2009

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no way I can resist replying to this!

So what comes out at the end?

Siao chong nao?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
World's Biggest
MENTAL MASTURBATION.......EVER

The famiLEE LEEgime is more insecure inside their own hearts and minds then North Korean Kim's Regime. The NDP is identical with the North Korean Parade, a display of EGO indicating LACK of Self-Confidence; Identity; Insecurity and FEAR for their own Existence. I say North Koreans are at least capable of Nuke and Missiles and dare to defy super power USA. Old Dog Thief LKy fears even Malaysia - deeply. The LEE's Ego is more Joker than Kim's their Sentosa Sky Tower NDP2009 giant flag saga is a joke that you won't even find in Pyongyang. :biggrin::biggrin::cool:

Uniquely Singapore, Uniquely LEEgime!

You look at the NDP2009 which is the most Wayang and Drama ever. They fear JI like hell and to satisfy their own self-assurance and sedate their own fears they Wayang so called Anti-terror show on NDP with boats etc. Kam-Lan 砍滥 Jokers! You might as well ask Wong Ah Seng to come out on stage and chase his baby Mas Selamat around, for the world to have a good laugh. Stupid Dumb Ass famiLEE LEEgime! :biggrin::smile: Najib is going to die laughing!

Last edited:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
World's Biggest
MENTAL MASTURBATION.......EVER

1-3.jpg

You are right! That's why I said we need to do our part for Singapore survive.

I masturbate the Americans, you masturbate me!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
u guy have u notice that old fart is not well.and i notice that when he stand up and sing ..he look like a bit wavy.i think very soon we will have hoilday...

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
u guy have u notice that old fart is not well.and i notice that when he stand up and sing ..he look like a bit wavy.i think very soon we will have hoilday...

Oh no...

Everyone please throw all your Singapore stocks on Tuesday, Singapore stock market is gonna crashed soon....

:biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Just 2 Words For NDP 2009

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n_3MGNVH8qs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n_3MGNVH8qs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

The famiLEE LEEgime is more insecure inside their own hearts and minds then North Korean Kim's Regime. The NDP is identical with the North Korean Parade, a display of EGO indicating LACK of Self-Confidence; Identity; Insecurity and FEAR for their own Existence. I say North Koreans are at least capable of Nuke and Missiles and dare to defy super power USA. Old Dog Thief LKy fears even Malaysia - deeply. The LEE's Ego is more Joker than Kim's their Sentosa Sky Tower NDP2009 giant flag saga is a joke that you won't even find in Pyongyang. :biggrin::biggrin::cool:

Uniquely Singapore, Uniquely LEEgime!

You look at the NDP2009 which is the most Wayang and Drama ever. They fear JI like hell and to satisfy their own self-assurance and sedate their own fears they Wayang so called Anti-terror show on NDP with boats etc. Kam-Lan 砍滥 Jokers! You might as well ask Wong Ah Seng to come out on stage and chase his baby Mas Selamat around, for the world to have a good laugh. Stupid Dumb Ass famiLEE LEEgime! :biggrin::smile: Najib is going to die laughing!

a lot of true Singaporeans are waiting patiently to lynch the whole famiLEE & MIW