• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joyce Zao Geng...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Restaurant staff mended her torn skirt
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I WOULD like thank Ms Mei Tai of the Singapore Flyer Seafood Paradise restaurant, who helped to mend my skirt on March 27.
On my way to the restaurant, I slipped and the back of my skirt split open. That was embarrassing, made worse by the fact that I was there to attend an important dinner.
I sought help from the restaurant staff, asking for safety pins, needle and thread. But they could not find any.
Ms Mei Tai then suggested a stapler. Not only did she offer a great suggestion, but she took me to an office and helped me to staple the skirt. She painstakingly did the stapling and checked the seams to ensure the staples did not show up. She also reminded me to be careful with my movements to prevent the staples from giving way.
What she did was above and beyond what is expected. To me, it is exemplary service. Thank you, Ms Mei Tai. Joyce Lim (Ms)

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1426bsk.jpg

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do they have first aid kits in the restaurant?
Then safety pins are a plenty.