• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Josie has lost trust in all men after lover ghosted her and married someone else

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Josie thought her relationship with Allen was going somewhere until he ghosted her after five months and married his long-time girlfriend.

I was happily single when I met Allen at a bookstore in town. I was browsing through the health section when a handsome, well-dressed guy approached me and asked me about the book I was checking out. Over the next 10 minutes we shared a wonderful conversation about everything, from our jobs to where we went to school. We seemed to get along well and I noticed some chemistry between us, and before we parted ways, Allen told me he wanted to see me again and asked for my phone number.

My first date with Allen was one of the best dates of my life. He took me out to dinner at an expensive restaurant in Sentosa, and later we drove back into town and walked through the Botanic Gardens at night. It was romantic and special – we took things slow and held hands and kissed.

Over the next few months, Allen and I saw each other once or twice a week. We both worked long hours and sometimes even on weekends, so we could only meet late at night or early on weekend mornings. Our dates were fun and always involved a meal and walks along the beach or through the park.

During our time together, Allen and I were physically affectionate but we didn’t have sexual intercourse. While many men in their 30s tend to want to rush into sex with the women they’re dating, Allen was respectful of my decision to not go all the way, and I appreciated that. Besides the fact that we were taking things slow, I also loved that Allen and I had plenty in common, from our love of good food and travel to our personal values and beliefs about life.

Allen and I hadn’t discussed dating each other exclusively. We didn’t even talk about our previous relationships or entertain the prospect of us having a future together. I didn’t think that was unusual, because it had only been a few months, we hadn’t met each other’s friends or relatives, and we weren’t in love yet. I was quite happy to go with the flow and see where the relationship took us. I didn’t consider Allen my boyfriend but he did often tell me that he was slowly falling for me and wanted to see where we’d end up. I was over the moon when I heard that.

A lot more at https://shrtcô.de/78wGdF

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey bitch, he left you because you didn't let him fuck you. Given a choice, any man would marry a woman than is easily fuckable than one playing hard-to-get. Not every man has the time and energy to tango with you for so long with no benefit in sight.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
My first date with Allen was one of the best dates of my life. He took me out to dinner at an expensive restaurant in Sentosa, and later we drove back into town and walked through the Botanic Gardens at night. It was romantic and special – we took things slow and held hands and kissed.
Guess the ethnicity or nationality of ‘Allen’?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
It didn’t take me long to forget about Allen. Thats why you need only one sentence to scrap the garbage article

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle has ghosted girls and been ghosted by girls before too. What do you want the other party to say ? KNN best is ownself know it and move on KNN certain things don't need say out lah KNN

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
She enjoyed being put on the pedestal by Allen and had wanted to prolong the process, not knowing that there was another lady who had also been putting Allen on the pedestal. It didn't take long for Allen to realize that it was more blissful to be pursued than to pursue.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should have sent him a message that she know about his marriage and if he doesn't come out to meet her, she'll expose his two timing to his wife by showing her all his text messages. Better still, she'll go up to his law firm and tell everyone about what a bastard he is. Not that this will do any good to make him come back to her, but it'll be fun to fuck up his life.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should have sent him a message that she know about his marriage and if he doesn't come out to meet her, she'll expose his two timing to his wife by showing her all his text messages. Better still, she'll go up to his law firm and tell everyone about what a bastard he is. Not that this will do any good to make him come back to her, but it'll be fun to fuck up his life.
“ghosted” means not chatting and seeing her again after the last date 5 months ago. there’s no two timing if it’s a non-committed relationship with both women and he marries one after ghosting another. most likely the other woman opened her legs to him and got pregnant. one quick way for gal to ensnare a guy.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha...women always blame the men for failed relationships.

Have they even ever thought that maybe they were the fucked up one in the equation ?