• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jordan & Kelly Bought PHole @ Peak. Now Very Proud Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>April 26, 2009
MY SPACE
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Sleek and clean lines disguise awkward layout
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_SPACE26.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Thanks to the breeze they get on their high floor, Ms Kelly Chong, 27, and Mr Jordan Lai, 29, do not need an air-conditioner. -- ST PHOTO: STEPHANIE YEOW
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->Senior executive Jordan Lai tells Debbie Yong how keeping things simple and sleek makes the cooking and cleaning easier at home.
<TABLE width=200 align=left valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD class=padr8><!-- Vodcast --><!-- Background Story --><STYLE type=text/css> #related .quote {background-color:#E7F7FF; padding:8px;margin:0px 0px 5px 0px;} #related .quote .headline {font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px;font-weight:bold; border-bottom:3px double #007BFF; color:#036; text-transform:uppercase; padding-bottom:5px;} #related .quote .text {font-size:11px;color:#036;padding:5px 0px;} </STYLE>MONEY MATTERS
Cost of home: $370,000

Cost of furnishings: $15,000

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Mr Jordan Lai, 29

Senior executive in a heavy equipment supply firm
Lives in a 92 sq m four-room flat in Bukit Batok West
Lives with his wife, Ms Kelly Chong, 27, a training and development coordinator.
I love my home because...

It's a great place to unwind in. As our unit is on the 25th floor with unblocked views, it is always a pleasure to go home and look out to soothing greenery. With the night breeze that blows in, we don't need to use the air-conditioning, which helps us save the environment too.
My decor theme is...

Simplicity. As our place has an awkward layout, we feel that sleek and clean lines will help enlarge the space. It is also a big help when we have to do the cleaning.
My favourite corner is...

It's a�tough choice between the kitchen and living room, but I'll say the kitchen as I enjoy cooking dinner, and washing dishes isn't a chore when I can view the beautiful sunset at the same time.
I'm most proud of...
Being able to afford this home.�It was bought during the property�boom last September and it did not come cheap. But there is a certain charm to it that you cannot measure in monetary terms.

=> Why no more "bought at what price, valued at what price" thingy this time? Instead tell people that happiness cannot be measured using $.

Will I sell it?

Unless the next home has a certain intrinsic beauty to captivate us and is within our means, I think I'm pretty much happy where I am. STOMP PICK
Do you have a favourite space in your home? Send us a picture. We will consider it for publication in Stomp and The Sunday Times. MMS or e-mail your pictures to 75557 or [email protected] with the key words 'My Space'.

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
370K only....
ain't there some clowns bought their Pholes at 700k - 900k around east?(i thought SGD was hit by some inflation man)

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Mr. Jordan Lai is a senior executive at a heavy equipment supply firm but lives in a 92 sq m four-room flat in Bukit Batok West with his wife.

I thought senior executive usually means VPs or MDs?

jw5

Loyal
So Mr. Jordan Lai is a senior executive at a heavy equipment supply firm but lives in a 92 sq m four-room flat in Bukit Batok West with his wife.

I thought senior executive usually means VPs or MDs?
May not be.
In some companies, senior executive may simply mean that the guy is a professional who is not a manager.
But you are right that in other companies, senior executive refers to the top management. I have encountered some old fogeys in a very large mnc, who laughed merrily when they realized that the senior executive of a smaller company was a 20+ year old fresh graduate.

qwerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
May not be.
In some companies, senior executive may simply mean that the guy is a professional who is not a manager.
But you are right that in other companies, senior executive refers to the top management. I have encountered some old fogeys in a very large mnc, who laughed merrily when they realized that the senior executive of a smaller company was a 20+ year old fresh graduate.

MNC executive = decision makers for company. Affecting 10s to 1000s of ppl

Local executive = No OT pay

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
grassroots people talk cock.

Aiya, no need get tulan over this. SPH always TCSS. They get people to por HDB lampar, just bochup.

In a real free press, confirm the free newspapers will find 100 people tulan with their overpriced shitholes in comparison with every 1 PAPpy running dog who praise his shithole. :mad::mad::mad: