• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor weekend will be Saturday and Sunday.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
ATEST NEWS:
KUALA LUMPUR: Johor will revert to weekend off days on Saturday and Sunday starting 1 Jan 2025, the Regent of Johor, Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim announced.
===
*Translated from Malay to English by Facebook:

His Royal Highness Tunku Ismail, The Regent of Johor

After receiving the approval and blessings of His Royal Highness His Majesty The In-Pertuan Agong Sultan Ibrahim and getting insights from the Department of Islamic Religion of Johor State (JAINJ), I would like to announce that starting January 1, 2025, weekend holidays in the state of Johor will be changed to Saturdays and Sundays.

I also recommend that YAB Dato' Onn Hafiz Ghazi, the Chief Minister of Johor and the Mufti of the State of Johor hold a discussion and examine this matter from every angle and aspect. I wish that all private companies, governmental parties as well as relevant parties will give enough space and time for Muslim workers to perform
Jumma Prayers on time.

His Royal Highness Tunku Mahkota Ismail,
The Acting Sultan of Johor