• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jocelyn, 21, Eat Small Meals Whole Day

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST_IMAGES_FIT12-P86m.jpg

Jocelyn Tan, 21, Student

Height: 1.58m
Weight: 50kg
Exercise regimen: I hit the gym about five times a week, with each session consisting of a combination of cardiovascular and weight training group exercises. Otherwise, I'll go for a morning jog as cardio activities in the morning burn fats more effectively. I aim to clock 40 minutes for every 7km.
Diet: Breakfast is the most important meal for me, and usually consists of wholemeal bread or cereal with milk. I eat small meals throughout the day and stop at 8pm. I try to avoid fried food. For salads, I will always opt for light dressings. Occasionally, I have ice-cream, cakes and pastries. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bod Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]