• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Job for sex?

chinchai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman seeks cabbie who made her pregnant

Other News & Views
Compiled by KNG ZHENG GUAN, NG SI HOOI AND A. RAMAN

A MALAYSIAN woman is distributing pamphlets in Singapore in a bid to track down a taxi driver who she claims had made her pregnant, China Press reported.

The 30-year-old beautician said the man, a Singaporean who was married, had disappeared after she told him that she was pregnant.

She said she had sex with the man, who was in his 40s, during their first meeting.

“I do not know why this has happened. He told me he could get me a work permit,” said the woman, who had gone to Singapore to look for a job.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the while we heard how clever these bitches from oversea are. But now it's the other way round. :rolleyes:

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,196198,00.html?

M'SIAN WOMAN WHO PUTS UP POSTERS ABOUT TAXI DRIVER:
He said I'd be his wife
She claims he made her pregnant and now won't pay for abortion
HE REFUSES TO SEE HER, SAYS: She's a prostitute trying to blackmail me

By Lediati Tan

March 19, 2009

NP_NEWS_1_CURRENT_LTPOSTER-JXN.jpg

SOCIAL VISIT PASS HOLDER: Miss Helen, 30, a Malaysian who alleged that taxi driver Mr Lee made her pregnant. PICTURE: LIANHE WANBAO

HE'S a 41-year-old taxi driver, she's believed to be a Malaysian aged 30. They got into bed within hours of first meeting.

Now, they are hanging their dirty linen out for all to see.

The woman who calls herself Miss Helen has put up more than 10 posters to shame the man, Mr Lee.

The posters, carrying a blown-up picture of Mr Lee's passport, are up at Geylang and Lavender MRT stations.

His personal details, including full name, date of birth, passport and identity card number, handphone number and address, were displayed for anyone who bothered to stop to look.

She claimed on the poster that he had cheated her of money and made her pregnant.

But Mr Lee told The New Paper quite a different story yesterday.

He claimed the woman was a prostitute trying to extort money from him.

Amid the accusations and counter-accusations, both parties could agree only on the sequence of events, but their interpretations were vastly different.

Steamy encounters

NP_NEWS_1_CURRENT_LTPOSTER-LOP.jpg

Taxi driver Mr Lee. TNP PICTURES: GAVIN FOO

The woman gave her name as Helen, a Malaysian.

But the cabby, who wanted to be known only as Mr Lee, said he knew her as Lena, an Indonesian.

Miss Helen said she came to Singapore on a social visit pass from Kuala Lumpur last month to look for a job.

She met Mr Lee on 3 Feb when she went to view a rental room at Lorong 20 Geylang.

The owner introduced Mr Lee as his good friend of three years.

NP_IMAGES_LTPOSTER-8SP.jpg

Within hours of their meeting, they had sex in a hotel in Geylang, she said.

But less than three weeks into the relationship, she found herself in a fix when he denied any responsibility after she found out she was pregnant.

When he refused to pay for the abortion and ignored her calls and text messages, she decided to embarrass him by putting up the posters.

She claimed Mr Lee had initiated the relationship by chatting her up when she was viewing the room.

'When I told him I was looking for a job, he said he could help me apply for an S-Pass,' said Miss Helen, referring to the pass issued to foreign mid-level skilled workers.

Miss Helen gave him her handphone number and he called her several times that night to ask her out, she said.

'He kept saying he couldn't sleep and asked me to go out and hang around.'

She initially declined to meet him, but eventually gave in to his persistence as she needed help with her S-Pass.

Consensual sex

When he suggested checking into a hotel, she claimed she refused at first. But he still drove them in his taxi to a Geylang hotel where they later had consensual sex.

She said she gave in because Mr Lee was a smooth talker and kept begging her 'like a small kid asking for candy from his mother'.

But Mr Lee claimed he had sex with Miss Helen only after she told him she was a freelance prostitute.

He wanted to pay her $40, but he claimed that she remarked that $40 was not enough to buy clothes, so he took her to a shop at Aljunied MRT Station, where he paid about $40 for clothes she picked out.

When he declined her request to introduce more customers to her, she asked him to find her a job here, he claimed.

'I told her not to work as a prostitute any more, and to get a decent job. I offered to pay for half the agent's fee if she gets a decent job.

'But she continued taking customers in Geylang,' Mr Lee alleged.

Miss Helen maintains that she is not a prostitute and was never paid to have sex with Mr Lee.

'He never gave me any money, not even one cent. He did buy me a dress for $32. But I never asked him to buy. He wanted to buy it for me because my white clothes were dirty,' she said.

Miss Helen said they met another three times and had sex in two of the meetings.

She thought Mr Lee really liked her and she harboured hopes he might even marry her, although she knew that he was married.

She said: 'I was happy because he said he'd help me get the S-Pass.

'He said he loved me and will take me as his wife. I told my mum about him. He also asked me many times to move into his home.'

She said she used her camera phone to take a photograph of Mr Lee's passport as she wanted to show her family what he looked like.

But she became suspicious when he allegedly asked her repeatedly where she kept her money.

'He asked me to give him my money to put in his account, so I can just draw money with an ATM card,' she said.

She refused and told him she had her own bank account.

When she realised she had missed her period by two weeks, she bought three home pregnancy test kits and all three came out positive.

She claimed she went to a doctor, who confirmed her pregnancy.

But when she told Mr Lee, he allegedly denied responsibility.

'Requests' for money

Miss Helen said all she wanted from him was the money to pay for an abortion.

'I never thought so far. I regret it now, but it's too late,' she said.

She admitted sending Mr Lee several text messages asking him for money, varying from $1,000 to $1,500, for the abortion.

Mr Lee said she increased her demands from $1,000 initially to $1,500 and later to$10,000.

He also alleged that Miss Helen stole from him the second time they met to have sex in a Geylang hotel on 14Feb.

He said: 'When I woke up several hours later, she was about to leave. I found my things were not where I left them.'

After she left, he claimed that about $100 he had left in his passport and receipts for some documents were missing.

He did not pay for her services the second time and said he did not make a police report about the theft because he did not want to disgrace her.

He said: 'I regarded the money that was stolen as payment for her services.'

Miss Helen flatly denied Mr Lee's accusations.

Mr Lee claimed that she threatened to expose him if he refused to give her $1,000 for an abortion.

He said he did not make a police report about her threatening SMSes because he felt it would be too much trouble.

He simply ignored her calls and SMSes as he saw them as a kind of threat that should not be entertained, Mr Lee said.

'There will be no end if I pay her,' he said.

Newspaper threat

He showed The New Paper the SMSes that Miss Helen allegedly sent him, including one which said that she would 'put a copy of his passport in the newspapers' if he did not pay her $1,500 within 48 hours.

'What happened between me and her was a trade. It's just my bad luck,' he said.

'Her motive for this is to stay in Singapore. She had it planned when she took a photo of my passport.

'She even asked her China national friend to ask me for $5,000.'

Mr Lee said he found out about the posters only on Monday and that she had agreed to take them down after he called her.

Asked if he would make a police report about the posters, he seemed hesitant.

He said: 'If I report it, she won't be able to come to Singapore again. But if I don't, she will keep asking me for money.

'If she discussed it with me nicely, I'll consider giving her some money, but not the amount she's asking for, so she can go back to her country for an abortion.'

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>>Miss Helen said she came to Singapore on a social visit pass from Kuala Lumpur last month to look for a job.<<<

Peesai is perhaps the only cuntry in the world in which the govt is BEST PAID while the citizens need to risk their lives serving ant ass to protect 1 Familee and its FTrash pets, who can come in freely to replace them!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman seeks cabbie who made her pregnant

Other News & Views
Compiled by KNG ZHENG GUAN, NG SI HOOI AND A. RAMAN

A MALAYSIAN woman is distributing pamphlets in Singapore in a bid to track down a taxi driver who she claims had made her pregnant, China Press reported.

The 30-year-old beautician said the man, a Singaporean who was married, had disappeared after she told him that she was pregnant.

She said she had sex with the man, who was in his 40s, during their first meeting.

“I do not know why this has happened. He told me he could get me a work permit,” said the woman, who had gone to Singapore to look for a job.

I believe the woman story. more credible. if the woman is a pros she would have taken precaution of not geting pregnant in the first place. likely taxidriver sweet talk her and brag to her about getting her PR. Almost all taxidrivers I met like to bullsh!t about how influential or connected they are and yet suddenly shut up when I reply sarcastically as to why they are still a poor man's "chauffeur". Taxi drivers are scum bags and real assh@les. nowadays whenever you hear about cheating cases or road rage cases or violent incidents, the perpetuator is almost always a taxidriver or former taxi drivers. touting, cheating, talking to prostitutes, pimping for them, beating up people, bullying other road users, etc. that's all they are "good" at. real bast@rds. Lowest form of life. Avoid them at all costs. That's why I do not hesitate to horn them off and really look down on them.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the woman story. more credible. if the woman is a pros she would have taken precaution of not geting pregnant in the first place. likely taxidriver sweet talk her and brag to her about getting her PR. Almost all taxidrivers I met like to bullsh!t about how influential or connected they are and yet suddenly shut up when I reply sarcastically as to why they are still a poor man's "chauffeur". Taxi drivers are scum bags and real assh@les. nowadays whenever you hear about cheating cases or road rage cases or violent incidents, the perpetuator is almost always a taxidriver or former taxi drivers. touting, cheating, talking to prostitutes, pimping for them, beating up people, bullying other road users, etc. that's all they are "good" at. real bast@rds. Lowest form of life. Avoid them at all costs. That's why I do not hesitate to horn them off and really look down on them.

She went to Lor 10 Geylang to rent a room, took a photo of his passport, she got herself pregnant, then SMS for $10K for abortion, then reduce price to 1.5K. You think that she is genuine!

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taxi drivers are real scumbags! True! They will take every opportunity to screw people's wives who are willing to be fucked the first time they meet up taxi drivers.

Yes, taxi drivers deserve to be shot and castrated for causing such grief to husbands that they have to resort to ranting against them in forums like insane men in IMH!

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
She went to Lor 10 Geylang to rent a room, took a photo of his passport, she got herself pregnant, then SMS for $10K for abortion, then reduce price to 1.5K. You think that she is genuine!

I believe the woman is a crook as well!

1 fuck, 3 weeks later already know she preggy, sure or not?

Might not even be true that she went for abortion, got receipt to see???

:confused: :confused:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>>Miss Helen said she came to Singapore on a social visit pass from Kuala Lumpur last month to look for a job.<<<

Peesai is perhaps the only cuntry in the world in which the govt is BEST PAID while the citizens need to risk their lives serving ant ass to protect 1 Familee and its FTrash pets, who can come in freely to replace them!

Seems every Tom, Dick, Harry and Helen are coming here looking for jobs. Foreign Talent???

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Very true!! Our father, us, our children all bonded as slaves.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Makapaa, and what the f**k this thread has got to do with PAP?

Btw, my dog cannot pung sai today, can you try to think of a reason to blame PAP for that too?

:biggrin::biggrin: