• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joanne Peh: Dad kept my pussy hair short.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joanne Peh suffered gender confusion when young

Xin.sg - Wednesday, July 1

Possessing a sweet outlook, Caldecott princess Joanne Peh reveals that she suffered from gender confusion when she was young. Afraid of the hassle, Peh's father liked to cut his daughter's hair short in order to keep it neat, and this made her looked like a little boy.

On the other hand, Peh's mother, who enjoyed making dresses for her, would tailor cute dresses for her daughter. With this lethal combination of her parents' rather diametric habits, now wonder the little girl confused about her own gender identity!

Peh had never stepped into a hair salon when she was young, instead her father played hairdresser and took care of her locks. Holding the belief that long hair is a hassle to upkeep, Peh's father will always insist that the girl gets her hair cut very short.

Having a mother who loves sewing may sound like a blessing, and Peh was lucky enough to have her dresses hand sewn by her Mum. However, having a crop like a boy, Peh could not help but feel weird every time she wore a dress.

"Mum liked to tailor make dresses for me, all my dresses are hand sewn by her when I was a child. My Dad loves to cut my hair short, making me look like a boy," she recalled.

Although Peh's childhood looks may seem a little awkward, she acknowledges that her strong character was a result of her parents' upbringing. Having successfully turned into a princess today, Peh vows to make herself womanly. "Regardless of the inner me, or my looks, it has to be womanly," Peh said.

Every parent would want the best for their children, and Peh did not disappoint her parents. Besides attaining success for her career, Peh started to do her parents proud since her primary school days. "When I was in primary school, I will go on stage to collect prizes for my academic merits every year without fail. This is something my parents are proud about," Peh said.

Having parents who have been inculcating the right values, teaching her to handle things with a positive attitude, has made Peh worked hard and achieved a degree eventually. To her, making her parents proud of her achievements is one of the motivations that kept her going.

In her eyes, Peh's father is just like a tall and handsome Prince Charming and her Mum the Snow White who loves sewing. It is no wonder such a perfect combination would give birth to this princess who proved her worth in the industry with her hard work and flair for acting