• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jo Teo wants you to sweep your own corridor

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would like to scrub her cheebye for her!

metal-brush-500x500.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like the PAP govt is really running out of money. So 'austerity measures' will be sneakily introduced in the easiest ways. Of course, they will spin it as a good thing, in this case, protect the environment, be responsible for cleanliness and hygiene, and sustainability blah blah etc.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the PAP govt is really running out of money. So 'austerity measures' will be sneakily introduced in the easiest ways. Of course, they will spin it as a good thing, in this case, protect the environment, be responsible for cleanliness and hygiene, and sustainability blah blah etc.

that part about running out of money is probably true....
but the fucking parasites still wants their million $$$ salaries...

recently all the roads are jammed because of "roadworks or whatever,
I think this is the last burst of fire from the reserves....
if still no economic recovery, prepare for more cock and bull stories from cheebye loong

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He goes Jiakhong to take cover...

that part about running out of money is probably true....
but the fucking parasites still wants their million $$$ salaries...

recently all the roads are jammed because of "roadworks or whatever,
I think this is the last burst of fire from the reserves....
if still no economic recovery, prepare for more cock and bull stories from cheebye loong

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be rational, I think it is a great idea to sweep yr own area of corridor, to ease the load of FW.

But, TC must reduce by $5 per month......what thinks you ?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be rational, I think it is a great idea to sweep yr own area of corridor, to ease the load of FW.

But, TC must reduce by $5 per month......what thinks you ?
Great idea ! Like that TC got to employ more FW to check and ensure all residents sweep their corridors. So TC will have to increase extra $5 per month for additional labour costs.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to have more money when economy downhill. Many billionaires come in but how much money they will pay government??
Our economy down means down.
Sheepie cotton limited also