• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JJ Lin Song of Encouragement for Chinese

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type Hokkien call Lam Par Soh
English term is Paul Lampard
This cb kia got potential be the next Jackie Chan in his Apple polishing skills

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chicoms are fully implementing 正能量 (positive energy) propaganda now regarding the Wuhan epidemic.

Those posting real (bad) news about the situation on the ground get their Wechat/Weibo accounts suspended.

Hope the disease destroys China's economy and dials it back to the Cultural Revolution years.

And then these showbiz monkeys won't suck up to the CCP anymore.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN jj lin singing after hear for some time will feel like 鬼叫 gui kiu KNN
He looks like a fucking dork
There’s not an inch of pop star glamour on him. He looks like an idiotic William Hung when performing, at least Hung can make you laugh.
His songs are good but not great dun understand why so many raving about his ‘talents’.
Someone like him should work behind the scene like a producer or songwriter I’m sure he’ll be very successful.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
There’s not an inch of pop star glamour on him. He looks like an idiotic William Hung when performing, at least Hung can make you laugh.
His songs are good but not great dun understand why so many raving about his ‘talents’.
Someone like him should work behind the scene like a producer or songwriter I’m sure he’ll be very successful.
He quite success in China no? Singer songwriter archetype like Jay Chou still in vogue.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
like him or hate him, he's easily in top 5 most popular male chinese singers currently.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He quite success in China no? Singer songwriter archetype like Jay Chou still in vogue.
Jay Chou looks way better and way cooler too.
Dun get me wrong I dun have hate thy own prophet syndrome.....I like local Singers like Stephanie Sun, Kit Chan and Ah Du who also broke into overseas market.
But this JJ is just too plain for a superstar.