• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jiuhu UMNO m&d Khairy Can Speak Mandarin After Receiving Chinkland Sinovac Covid Vaccine!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

KUALA LUMPUR, Mar 18 — Science, Technology and Innovation Minister Khairy Jamaluddin was the first person in Malaysia to receive the Sinovac vaccine on Thursday (March 18) as the country begins its roll-out of the China-made Covid-19 jab.

Following his inoculation, Mr Khairy announced in Mandarin that the vaccine was safe, as were others approved for use in Malaysia.

In a 24-second video posted on Twitter, Mr Khairy joked that the Sinovac vaccine has also improved his command of Mandarin.

“I feel good. No matter what kind of vaccine it is, it is safe. Let us defeat the virus together. Protect yourself, protect everyone!” he said.

In a Facebook post, Mr Khairy wrote: “People don't have to doubt the Sinovac vaccine. This vaccine has been proven safe and effective in preventing Covid-19 diseases and has been used in 27 countries such as China, UAE, Indonesia, Turkey and Brazil involving over 60 million doses.”

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/world/k...lares-mandarin-all-covid-19-vaccines-are-safe

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My niece is taking her O Levels this year. I will encourage her to take the sinovac vaccine so that she will score well for her Higher Chinese

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
haha it looks like the mats are finding the sino vaccine is doing miracles after getting vaccinated.

sino.jpg