• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jiuhu Actress Now A Proud Sinkie! No Need To Live Under Islamic Racism Anymore! Guess Actress!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a fucking Chinky slant eyed can't who takes up a westernised name cos you're so ashamed of your own Ching Chong name .. what is it Tan Chee Bye or Tan Bu Toh ?

Aren't you some dumb muud who doesn't even have a muud name but some arabic name instead? Don't be late with our food delivery.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mudland chinese have no loyalty to people or country, only money.
You will find them anywhere doing anything for money, so very similar to MIW .
They are pro PAP because of money and pro China because they think a powerful China will somehow help to reduce discrimination against them.
They are also pro Russian and anti western because of so called anti Chinese sentiments in the West, but will they fight for China or red dot?
They will be on the first plane out to Austrelia , UK or USA!

Last edited:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aren't you some dumb muud who doesn't even have a muud name but some arabic name instead? Don't be late with our food delivery.
my name was given to me at birth ..

am sure you did not pop out of your mother's cheebye as John ..

I have told my food delivery friends to shit in your food ..

fucking Sinkie wanna be .. you're just a fucking ex Jiuhu or Jiuhu Sinkie PR

I cannot wait for the day PAP falls we will round up you lot together with the CECAs and lynch u lot.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that name wasn't muud in origin. So now it's your parents fault?

You'll be waiting for a very long time.
m&d name or not at least I am using my birth name till today ..

yours probably Tan Chee Bye or Tan Bu Toh .. that's why u had to add John ..

John is an Ang Mo name not a Chink name ..

like I said you can call yourself John but you're just another slant eyed chink cunt to the White man ..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
m&d name or not at least I am using my birth name till today ..

Just admit properly that as a muud, you don't even have any muud name.

John is an Ang Mo name not a Chink name ..

The origins of John is Hebrew, even if it was later on popularized in Europe. It means 'Yahweh is gracious'.

The arabs, whose cock you suck, adopted the name John as 'Yahya', which also means 'Yahweh is gracious'.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a lot of jiuhu friends who said the same thing. Many years later, vast majority of them are still living full time in Singapore.

When young, they want to live and work in Singapore due to the favourable exchange rate, safe environment and lack of racial and religious discrimination against them. When old, they have nothing to go back for because most of their young family are in Singapore.

I know very successful Malaysians in 3M, HP Singapore, they just want to remain as PR.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know very successful Malaysians in 3M, HP Singapore, they just want to remain as PR.

Yup. PR status is good enough for them to buy condo or resale HDB flats. But they ain't moving back to jiuhu permanently. Most jiuhukias will get their PRs renewed every 5 years as long as they are good boys and good girls.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. PR status is good enough for them to buy condo or resale HDB flats. But they ain't moving back to jiuhu permanently. Most jiuhukias will get their PRs renewed every 5 years as long as they are good boys and good girls.
spoken like a true Chink Jiuhu cunt ..