• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jiuhu Actress Now A Proud Sinkie! No Need To Live Under Islamic Racism Anymore! Guess Actress!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1658480130550.png

The Malaysia-born actress shared the news via a July 20 Instagram post of herself posing with her new pink identification card.

aking root in Singapore
In the caption, the 43-year-old said that she came to Singapore from Malaysia for work in the year 2000.

Hong added that throughout the years, she has made friends, gone through life experiences, as well as gotten married and found a sense of belonging in Singapore.

"After a lot of experiences, I finally got my little pink card in 2022, taking root on this little red dot," she said.

More than 20 years
Hong has been acting in Singapore for more than 20 years.

She has appeared in several Mediacorp Channel 8 series including "Portrait of Home", "The Little Nyonya" and "The Queen".

In October 2017, she married a Singaporean businessman.

https://mothership.sg/2022/07/apple-hong-singaporean/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I marry a Malaysian wife, I will ask her to keep her citizenship in Malaysia and just PR in Singapore, so that I can buy HDBs, and buy a kampung in Malaysia to retire.

I had a lot of jiuhu friends who said the same thing. Many years later, vast majority of them are still living full time in Singapore.

When young, they want to live and work in Singapore due to the favourable exchange rate, safe environment and lack of racial and religious discrimination against them. When old, they have nothing to go back for because most of their young family are in Singapore.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a lot of jiuhu friends who said the same thing. Many years later, vast majority of them are still living full time in Singapore.

When young, they want to live and work in Singapore due to the favourable exchange rate, safe environment and lack of racial and religious discrimination against them. When old, they have nothing to go back for because most of their young family are in Singapore.
There is discrimination and abuse towards the minorities.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apple hong should be exploring China mkt. Look at wang xing Ling, she is making wave in China now at the age of 40.

Stay away from Singkie.

jw5

Loyal
View attachment 153313

The Malaysia-born actress shared the news via a July 20 Instagram post of herself posing with her new pink identification card.

aking root in Singapore
In the caption, the 43-year-old said that she came to Singapore from Malaysia for work in the year 2000.

Hong added that throughout the years, she has made friends, gone through life experiences, as well as gotten married and found a sense of belonging in Singapore.

"After a lot of experiences, I finally got my little pink card in 2022, taking root on this little red dot," she said.

More than 20 years
Hong has been acting in Singapore for more than 20 years.

She has appeared in several Mediacorp Channel 8 series including "Portrait of Home", "The Little Nyonya" and "The Queen".

In October 2017, she married a Singaporean businessman.

https://mothership.sg/2022/07/apple-hong-singaporean/

Heartiest congratulations to Apple. :wink:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're supportive of racism if it favours the moslems, then you have no right to be upset about racism against the muuds.

Please be kind. Maybe some people cannot survive on their own if not given special privileges under the constitition.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're supportive of racism if it favours the moslems, then you have no right to be upset about racism against the muuds.
Minorities in Malaysia marginalised ?? Yes they're so fucking marginalised till 9 out 10 Cina Jiuhukias are the richest in Malaysia .. any Singaporean Melayu billionaire in PAP's Xinjiapo ?

Your Cina Jiuhukia got their own SJK(C) .. Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan (Cina) vernacular Chinese Stream National Schools and Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan Tanil funded by a majority Bumi Government .. Heck the Bumi Government which you loath even allocates funds for these schools ...
Yes my bangsa whom you mock & ridicule funds your Jiuhu Cina schools.

You know what is the weakness of my Bangsa ? we were and are to this day too kind to your bangsa ..

https://www.thestar.com.my/business...ias-rich-list-wealth-of-glove-tycoons-plunges

https://www.malaymail.com/news/mala...now-about-chinese-schools-in-malaysia/1412233

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please be kind. Maybe some people cannot survive on their own if not given special privileges under the constitition.
that's a good description of a Cina Sinkie

so many Cina Sinkies I know who try their luck overseas come running back to Xinjiapo. all the same reason ; Ang Moh all lasis .. no the Ang Moh just can't stand the Chinky Sinkie entitled cunt mindset ..

malays on the other hand don't come back and most take up citizenship there ..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Minorities in Malaysia marginalised ?? Yes they're so fucking marginalised till 9 out 10 Cina Jiuhukias are the richest in Malaysia .. any Singaporean Melayu billionaire in PAP's Xinjiapo ?

Retarded islamist logic. Just because some Chinese became rich in jiuhu doesn't mean racism is right. There are many Chinese in the B40 category.

any Singaporean Melayu billionaire in PAP's Xinjiapo ?

Not PAP's fault if the melayu are not capable enough to be a billionaire.

Your Cina Jiuhukia got their own SJK(C) .. Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan (Cina) vernacular Chinese Stream National Schools and Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan Tanil funded by a majority Bumi Government .. Heck the Bumi Government which you loath even allocates funds for these schools ...

Funding from the bumi government is irregular and tokenism. Most of these schools raise their own funds. It's quite unlike muud religious schools and mosques, where the bumi government uses all taxpayers' monies to build and maintain the mosques.

You know what is the weakness of my Bangsa ? we were and are to this day too kind to your bangsa ..

Wrong.

The weakness of your bangsa is islam. Any moslem stands a much higher chance than others to be lowly literate, addicted to drugs or get involved in terrorism.

Islam has never been kind. All the important islamic people like your fake prophet and his close companions were rapists, murderers, war mongers, pedophiles. Kindness has never been an islamic virtue.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retarded islamist logic. Just because some Chinese became rich in jiuhu doesn't mean racism is right. There are many Chinese in the B40 category.

Not PAP's fault if the melayu are not capable enough to be a billionaire.

Funding from the bumi government is irregular and tokenism. Most of these schools raise their own funds. It's quite unlike muud religious schools and mosques, where the bumi government uses all taxpayers' monies to build and maintain the mosques.

Wrong.

The weakness of your bangsa is islam. Any moslem stands a much higher chance than others to be lowly literate, addicted to drugs or get involved in terrorism.

Islam has never been kind. All the important islamic people like your fake prophet and his close companions were rapists, murderers, war mongers, pedophiles. Kindness has never been an islamic virtue.
now when faced with the Hard Truth turn to religion ..

John tan you're not a Sinkie .. you're just another fucking Jiuhukia or a former Jouhukia with a huge chip on ur shoulder ..

a fucking Chinky slant eyed can't who takes up a westernised name cos you're so ashamed of your own Ching Chong name .. what is it Tan Chee Bye or Tan Bu Toh ?

like I said you can yourself John and be a fucking cult member of City Harvest or whatever Prosperity Gospel Revisionist Church but you're just another fooking Mongoloid Chink to the White Man ..