• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiuhoo LiuLian will have competition now. CCP stole the LiuLian and mass export in 2024. You can soon order LiuLian from Taobao

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
EG32If.md.jpg

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
What varietal did they grow? MSW?
The CCP probably stole everything. Even the Japanese Muscat grape technology was stolen. Not that I am complaining. It's almost 99% the same and at a third of the price of Japanese Muscat grapes :biggrin:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The CCP probably stole everything. Even the Japanese Muscat grape technology was stolen. Not that I am complaining. It's almost 99% the same and at a third of the price of Japanese Muscat grapes :biggrin:
Copying and self sufficiency is ok as they can cater to their domestic market. A couple of years ago the PRCs were crazy over Malaysian durians and inflated the prices until poor Sinkies couldn't afford to eat. As they say, wherever the PRCs go they spoil the market price.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have tasted southern thai durian but the way they cut the fruit open is all different and it was tasteless.fruit was hard, like not ripe.
But still some thai durians are highly regarded. Maybe from other parts of thailand as they are biggest exporter on the planet.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't hold your breath. Hainan island will probably be the first place to kena big time when war breaks out. :biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a renown fact. Anything you can export to China will eventually be copied and sold at half the cost by the Chinks. Nothing new.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good ,then jiuhu durian will be cheap,like 2 to 3 dollar per durian ,lol,its time ,hope China can produce more

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will probably spray lots of pesticide poison. I wouldn't want them even if they give them out for free.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
just boycott all durian from China. simple. just like how you show the middle finger to the mRna vaccine.

There is a vegetarian stall staffed by a CCP. he actually teach ( reprimand) me how to eat food when i ask from diff type of curry sauce from one of the dishes. I told him straight in his face that i will never buy from this stall again. Unless he is not working there anymore. that packet of food, which i paid for from his reprimand, was thrown away later, without eating it.

This is the 2nd lousy incident, the first one is that he told me no need to buy from him if i think the food is expensive. when i expressed my opinion that it is.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiong durians are simply imported durians and are simply stamped with a "Made in China" logo and then shipped overseas again.... :roflmao: