• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jippun Old Fart Pushed his Crippled Wifu into the Sea to end Her Jiakliaobee Life! Please give him an Award!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man accused of pushing wife in wheelchair into sea, killing her​

Photo/Illutration

OISO, Kanagawa Prefecture--Police here on Nov. 3 arrested an 81-year-old man on suspicion of murdering his wife, 79, by pushing her into the sea while she was in her wheelchair.

Prefectural police said Hiroshi Fujiwara, from the seaside town of Oiso in the prefecture, has admitted to the allegations.

He said his wife, Teruko, lost the ability to move her legs more than four decades ago, and that he was “tired” of taking care of her, according to police.

Police suspect Fujiwara drove Teruko to Oiso port on Nov. 2 after saying he wanted to go out for a walk. At around 5:30 p.m. that day, while she was in her wheelchair, he pushed her into the water from a paved quay, they said.

A fisherman later spotted a body floating in the sea and reported it to an official at the Oiso municipal government, who then informed police.

At around 7 p.m., the couple’s eldest son, who resides in another area in Oiso, contacted police.
“My father said he pushed my mother (into the sea),” police quoted the son as saying.

A woman who lives in the same apartment complex as the couple expressed surprise over the incident.

“He is friendly and often gave a ride to his wife, who I understand was bed-ridden,” she said. “He was devoted to his wife, and there was nothing to suggest (he could kill her), but I guess he was struggling inside.”

(This article was written by Shinjiro Omiya and Tomoko Adachi.)