• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jewish God says Jews are the chosen

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 3:00

"The Torah tells you to kill him if you have to."

No wonder the jews, the chosen of God, kill babies

With a mindset like this should they all be allowed to walk around with the intention to kill you at their whim.

Israelis: Do you see non Jews as equal to you?​

@CJ-yf5cr

2 years ago
It is extremely difficult to have understanding and sympathy for someone who thinks they are superior to you.

@KermdoubleO7

4 months ago
“It’s not my opinion, it’s gods opinion” That’s a dangerous road

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol

@rc59191

10 months ago
There was a time that I was gonna convert to Judaism just so I could fight for Israel after I finished my time as an Airman. I even raised money for wounded Israeli Soldiers. But then I saw that video of Israeli settlers throwing rocks at little girls going to school while the IDF Soldiers that were supposed to be protecting them just stood there and watched. Basically shattered my world view and did more and more research into what was really happening over there I felt ashamed. The Orthodox and ultra Orthodox people I've met over the year's are no different than any white or black supremacist group. Only difference is when you call them out they will scream antisemite, make it their mission to destory your life and any credibility you might have while hiding behind the Holocaust.

@newgengaming799

3 years ago
This is not even a hidden camera and they don't care imagine what will they say if it's hidden camera

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
children of nephilim.
You mean this guy
lol

4D2EC79400000578-0-image-a-3_1528890031082.jpg

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
God's chosen attack and kill little kids going to school

@AhJodie

6 months ago
It's 2024, this has gotten much much worse!

Israel has been murdering Palestinian children for decades before the October 7th attack – Mark Ward​

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims emphatically agree that the Jews were the chosen ones. But chosen for what? The bible made that clear. They were chosen to be the best examples of how to lead humanity in worshipping God. And today that prophecy is true.
The genetic Jews, many of them who are Palestinians, show the way to worship Allah without fear, even in the face of genocide. Not the blond blue eyed white skin European fake Jews who are genetically predisposed to war and killing.

And they were never promised a land. They were invited and welcomed to reside and live in peace with the original inhabitants.

It's all in the scripture. Israel refers to that group of people, not the name of the land.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims emphatically agree that the Jews were the chosen ones. But chosen for what? The bible made that clear. They were chosen to be the best examples of how to lead humanity in worshipping God. And today that prophecy is true.
The genetic Jews, many of them who are Palestinians, show the way to worship Allah without fear, even in the face of genocide. Not the blond blue eyed white skin European fake Jews who are genetically predisposed to war and killing.

And they were never promised a land. They were invited and welcomed to reside and live in peace with the original inhabitants.

It's all in the scripture. Israel refers to that group of people, not the name of the land.
I think you gone bananas.
The holy books gave examples of how Jews had gone astray.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you gone bananas.
The holy books gave examples of how Jews had gone astray.
Of course Allah chose them. Doesn't mean all of them will fulfill it!
Whenever Jews are mentioned in the books it almost always describes how they keep turning away.
But Allah is the Most Loving, Most Merciful. He doesn't give up on them and still told them that they're specially chosen to be on the straight path.
Some will listen and do. Some won't.
Palestinians do. Israelis don't.
Both have Jewish genes, if you remove the vikings.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The genetic Jews, many of them who are Palestinians,

That's an admission from you that the moslem fakestinians are not indigenous to Israel.

Whenever Jews are mentioned in the books it almost always describes how they keep turning away.
But Allah is the Most Loving, Most Merciful. He doesn't give up on them and still told them that they're specially chosen to be on the straight path.

That's strange. Because allah commanded that moslems be killed if they renounce islam. There's no second chance.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's an admission from you that the moslem fakestinians are not indigenous to Israel.
Yes the Palestinians they are Jews that accepted Islam and married Arabs. Both of which are from Prophet Ibrahim lineage. Genetically a strong willed, god fearing people. The chosen ones.
That's strange. Because allah commanded that moslems be killed if they renounce islam. There's no second chance.
Did I not explain to you many times before that the Quran says, there is no compulsion in Islam.

And we follow the prophets example where Murtards are left to live freely except those who leave and then fight against Muslims.

Christians today do not have such a doctrine because today, it's all hypocrisy. You believe in nothing except that label 'Christian'.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes the Palestinians they are Jews that accepted Islam and married Arabs. Both of which are from Prophet Ibrahim lineage. Genetically a strong willed, god fearing people. The chosen ones.

So the fakestinians aren't indigenous to the land of Israel, based on what you said earlier.

Did I not explain to you many times before that the Quran says, there is no compulsion in Islam.

You never really explained why moslem scholars around the world reject what you said about 'no compulsion in islam'. In most moslem countries, leaving islam is a death penalty or a lengthy torture in prison if the moslems don't dare to outright behead the apostate.

Those moslem scholars perverted the teachings of allah/mahomet or are they apostates of islam themselves?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole point of prophecy is to ward the masses away from religion.
That was why mahomet destroyed the meccan holy sites, but have since been resurrected.
It was the Jewish rabbis who were treasonous against Jesus as he probably told them to forget about religion.
Moses only gave the ten Commandments from what we know. So where did the Torah come from?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It was the Jewish rabbis who were treasonous against Jesus as he probably told them to forget about religion.

moslems can't decide if Jesus was a Jew or a fakestinian, but the moslems are certain that it was the Jews who betrayed Jesus, not the fakestinian masses.

Moses only gave the ten Commandments from what we know. So where did the Torah come from?

allah supposedly gave mahomet 7 original qurans, one in each arabic dialect. One part of the qurans was supposedly eaten by goats.

So where did the sunnah and hadiths come from?
moslems agreed that if you reject the hadiths and sunnahs, you can't be a moslem.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the fakestinians aren't indigenous to the land of Israel, based on what you said earlier.
Palestinian have both Jew and Arab genes. Which part don't you understand? Really that difficult for your puny brain?

You never really explained why moslem scholars around the world reject what you said about 'no compulsion in islam'. In most moslem countries, leaving islam is a death penalty or a lengthy torture in prison if the moslems don't dare to outright behead the apostate.

Those moslem scholars perverted the teachings of allah/mahomet or are they apostates of islam themselves?
The scholars that you quote are not really respected by many Muslims who follow Quran and Hadith.
Those are the bloodthirsty ones. Stay away from them.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Palestinian have both Jew and Arab genes. Which part don't you understand? Really that difficult for your puny brain?

Puny brains like yours believe in a thieving pedophile as 'prophet'. So fakestinians-cum-Jews aren't indigenous because actual natives invited them in?

The scholars that you quote are not really respected by many Muslims who follow Quran and Hadith.
Those are the bloodthirsty ones. Stay away from them.

It looks like most moslems respect those 'scholars' . Killing any moslem who leaves islam is stated explicitly in your hadith scriptures.

Your replies are filled with contradictions, just like your mohammedan religion.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puny brains like yours believe in a thieving pedophile as 'prophet'. So fakestinians-cum-Jews aren't indigenous because actual natives invited them in?
Looks like I have to lay it clearly for you to understand. During Moses' time, Jews we not indigenous to that land. Now that they have intermarried with the indigenous and Arabs and embraced Islam, these people now have forefathers who are indigenous to that land. Israelis only intermarry with europeans making them fake juice.

It looks like most moslems respect those 'scholars' . Killing any moslem who leaves islam is stated explicitly in your hadith scriptures.

Your replies are filled with contradictions, just like your mohammedan religion.
Where in the world now do you see ex muslims being killed? Give me 1 example from the last 3 months.