• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB customs officers detains big beast whore to try to fuck her

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.todayonline.com/8days/s...26?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&s=09
1000110674.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why people want to kuailan with these customs folks? It’s 100% you can’t win situation
If you really dun like them then boycott the country

Fundamentally, I don't think we should assume that Ms Atalia Nyx Chua was at fault. She must have suffered unjust, so she filmed the officer to record the incident. Very often Malaysian custom officers are shitty. I give you one simple example, u take a cruise from Singapore to Straits of Malacca and Malaysia custom officers will board the cruise at Port Klang to eat the buffet with you like hungry ghosts.

I came across cocky custom officers in Singapore, in Malaysia, in Indonesia, In USA. One even insulted my mother because she was not well-versed with communicating her travel intents. I offered to help to explain, they also scolded me.

I just bear with it. These are useless people, but they have great powers over you. They look at your dress-codes, look at your face, if they think you are a push-over, they will play with you.

Customs officer are low self-esteemed. Imagine they see your shopping bags everyday at land check-point or airports.
Please don't give them any chance to take it out on you.