• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jason Tan's female friend lao sai halfway, male cleaner go in flush her dirty CB.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal

COMPLAINT SINGAPORE

Jason Tan · ·

https://www.facebook.com/#
Hi everyone, I need to gather your views, especially from the ladies, but guys, feel free to share your thoughts, too, whether from a boyfriend or husband’s perspective.

How do you feel about a male cleaner entering a female restroom?

Here’s what happened: On 11 August 2024, around 10:05pm, a female friend of mine urgently needed to use the restroom at Khatib MRT station due to a stomach upset. We saw that the male toilet was being cleaned by a male cleaner at that time, but the female toilet remained accessible, so my friend entered to use it. About 10 minutes later, the male cleaner entered the female restroom to clean it. I’m unsure if he announced his presence before entering the toilet. But he knew my friend was inside as he spoke to her, informing her he was going to clean the toilet. Despite my friend explaining that she needed more time due to her condition, the cleaner disregarded her request and proceeded to splash water into her cubicle, forcing her to leave immediately. When she exited the cubicle, the cleaner stared at her as if she were in the wrong.

Personally, I feel this incident raises several concerns:

Male Cleaner in Female Restroom: I have asked around, and most women, as well as some men, are uncomfortable with the idea of an opposite-gender cleaner in their restroom. I would like to hear from the ladies if you would be comfortable with a male cleaner entering the female toilet while you are using it.

Timing of the Cleaning: According to the signage, the restroom cleaning was scheduled between 10:30 PM and 11:00 PM. Shouldn’t the cleaner have waited or cleaned another area first if the restroom was occupied before the stated time?

Cleaner’s Conduct: The behaviour of the cleaner was unacceptable. Ignoring my friend’s request for more time and splashing water into her cubicle was both disrespectful and unprofessional.

Anyway, I’m not really trying to stir up any controversy, I could try to understand it might be a manpower issue, and people are just doing their jobs. However, I am concerned about privacy and safety. The presence of a male cleaner in a female restroom raises serious concerns about privacy and safety. There is always the potential risk of misconduct, such as the installation of surveillance devices or worse. I would really like to know how comfortable all the ladies feel. Thanks in advance!

May be an image of text that says 'ንግመያ? FEMALE TOILET CLEANING Please note that this toilet will be closed for cleaning at hese times: Morning 9. .30 30 10.00am 12 noon 11.30 Afternoon 2.30 5.00 3.00pm 5.30pm Please approach our staff Evening 8.30 9.00pm 10.30 1.00pm SMS use het ilet urgently. you need toilet unsatisfactory ondition please send ปรลก 9233 1254. Thank you. SMRT'

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cleaner was just doing his job. Nothing wrong. If that cunt insisted on using a clean male toilet when the female one is available, that's her fucking problem. Stop complaining.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody is interested in seeing your stinky and dirty CB. You bitches think too highly of yourselves. You are not as interesting or as important as you fantasies led you to believe. :rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Female cleaner cleaning I still pee. Its under, UN convention of human rights. The right to relieve yourself.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Toilet cleaner also human and need his break and rest time and going home time. I don't blame toilet cleaner.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once, I was peeing at the urinal when one chiobu walked in and went inside a cubicle. 2 seconds later she dashed out and apologized profusely to me for entering the wrong toilet. I looked at her and smiled with my dick still dangling out. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once, I was peeing at the urinal when one chiobu walked in and went inside a cubicle. 2 seconds later she dashed out and apologized profusely to me for entering the wrong toilet. I looked at her and smiled with my dick still dangling out. :cool:

You should have chased after her, saying since you have entered the wrong toilet, now I will enter the wrong hole. :sneaky:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cleaner already told her he going to clean it yet she wanted to use it then kpkb.
So long the cleaner doesn't whistle during the cleaning and splashing consider her lucky :sneaky:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do Sinkies, man or woman, have that is so special ? A big dick ? A big CB ? So nothing to crow about and shut the fuck up.