• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jap Tikos Looking for SPGs' Used Panties

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 02 Aug, 2009 11:33
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Woman befriends me on FB and asks me to be model -- and sell her my used lingerie

STOMPer Tina was befriended by Elle on Facebook and Elle started to ask the STOMPer if she wanted to sell drinks at a function organised by a Japanese company. Elle also asked Tina if she had used lingerie to sell.

In Tina's email dated Aug 2:

"This happened a few days back when Elle added me as a friend in Facebook.

"It's a 'she' so I added her and we started chatting. She asked if I wanted to join her company as a dancer or model.

"She also asked for my email but it's not her who added me on Messenger. It was another lady named Janice who chatted with me.

"At first I thought Janice was 'Elle' because the conversation continued in the same vein. I only realised that they were different people after a few days.

"Anyway the main point is that Janice keep pestering me to sell drinks at an event organised by a Japanese company. The event will pay $450 for 2 hours.

"I agreed to help her, since I didn't mind the extra cash.

"Then she kept asking me 'are u ready to zao geng? no regrets ah sure? ' and also asked me if I wanted to do other 'sideline'. I asked her what the sideline was and she said it involved going into room with a man.

"I told her I didn't do all this.

"She also asked me if I have any used lingerie to sell to her.

"I got worried and puzzled so i asked her for company registeration number. She confessed that she doesn't have any.

"I believe they are hunting for young girls to help them.

"I hope that this will let people know of their scam and be careful of people you meet online."

This is Tina's online conversation with 'Janice':

Dancers n event models needed says: i dun sent de, i call u tomolo
Ms Tina says: u dun send why must wait till last min? n then ur company got register ACRA ?
Dancers n event models needed says: nope
Ms Tina says: means no register ?
Dancers n event models needed says: nope
Ms Tina says: which means anything happen or wat i cant find nor sue is it? sorry for not trusting u
Dancers n event models needed says: happen as in wat
Ms Tina says: anything lor, cos if police catch anything or wateva " company" can say is non of their business. u know why ? why i feel this way
Dancers n event models needed says: cach wat
Ms Tina says: cos everyday u ask me the same quetion . are u ready to zao geng and its the same topic till i dun feel comfortable, jus incase anything
Dancers n event models needed says: ok ic
Ms Tina says: cos ur company is not register and would i know wat will happen maybe i didnt recieve my pay or wateva blabla, i got no way to find u at all, please understand my part as well, i study some law b4, i dun want end up with many problems
Dancers n event models needed says: understood
Ms Tina says: pay is good but i dunno why i keep thinkin tat things are not as simple as i thinking and when u start keep asking if i'm ready or not n the zao geng bla bla
Dancers n event models needed says: okic
Ms Tina says: i need the money but i cant afford to risk so much n u make me getting more doubtful
Dancers n event models needed says: if u need the money n u can't do it is ok den u sell ur lingeries loh?
Ms Tina says: ur fren who found me in fb is ? clearing my fb i dun want to clear wrongly
Dancers n event models needed says: elle
Ms Tina says: she remove me away, also my gf
Dancers n event models needed says: i think she remove wrongly, u add her again, so if u dun to do is ok
Ms Tina says: but i see some common fren also not ard
Dancers n event models needed says: i mean if u dun wana do is ok

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha girls are whores anyway. They are born to be. Even their body structures is a telling fact of that already.

Hope my girlfriend doesn't read this haha.