• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jailed muslim doctor now charged with taping himself molesting 6-year-old (emulating his beloved Prophet)

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
oumair-aejaz-240x300.jpeg

From behind bars, embattled Rochester Hills Dr. Oumair Aejaz just got hit with another 17 felony charges — this time for allegedly videotaping himself molesting a 6-year-old who authorities say is one of many victims of a broader and "horrific" case of sexual abuse.

The new charges, which were announced Thursday, come two months after Aejaz was arrested on charges he secretly recorded five adults and children at a Goldfish Swim School in Rochester. Authorities allege he also used hidden cameras to record women and children in places like hospital rooms and bedrooms, and allegedly recorded himself sexually assaulting unconscious hospital patients.

Aejaz is currently jailed on a $2 million bond. His lawyer, Mariell Lehman, declined comment late Thursday.

According to Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald, it was the doctor's wife who tipped off investigator's about her husband's alleged misbehavior as she produced materials that raised concern by authorities. The Oakland County Sheriff's Office quickly obtained a search warrant and used it to seize the doctor's electronic devices, which McDonald has previously said contained "really jarring, alarming images."

Investigators have spent the last two months working to identify people who may have been victimized as they said there could potentially be hundreds of victims.

The latest charges are tied to an alleged series of assaults on a 6-year-old child in Novi spanning six different dates in 2023 and 2024. Prosecutors allege Aejaz touched the child sexually and recorded himself doing so. The charges include two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct, which are the most serious in this case and carry a maximum sentence of life in prison if convicted and a mandatory minimum of 25 years in prison. Aejaz also is charged with three counts of second-degree criminal sexual conduct, three counts of aggravated child sexually abusive activity, three counts of capturing an image of a nude person and six counts of using a computer to commit a crime.

“We know that there are additional victims, and we ask anyone with information to contact the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office at [email protected],” Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald said in a statement Thursday.

According to the Oakland County Sheriff's Office, Aejaz has worked at Ascension Genesys Hospital in Grand Blanc Township and Henry Ford Hospital Macomb in Clinton Township. He had privileges at those hospitals, but was not on staff, the office said.

"This individual potentially is one of the worst I've ever seen because there's no particular category," Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard has previously said. "It's not just children. It's not just women. It's not just men. It goes from a 2-year-old to a grown woman. And so, the victimization is so broad and the perversion so great, that we're just beginning to wrap our arms around it."

According to Bouchard, investigators have seized six computers, four cellphones and 15 external hard drives — one alone had 13,000 videos on it. He said it could take up to six months to review all the material and that the alleged criminal activity goes back at least six years.

Aejaz, who is an Indian citizen, has been working in the United States on a visa since coming here around 2011, Bouchard has said. He completed his residency at DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital and also spent time in Alabama.

"Due to the lengthy time that he's been involved in this activity and the large amounts of storage that we have in our possession, we believe there's obviously a lot more to be uncovered," Bouchard has previously said.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
6 and 9 totally different.

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, “Best wishes and Allah’s Blessing and a good luck.” Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah’s Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Bukhari 5.58.234).