• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jaclyn Has Smelly Mouth After Race!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Ran the race but no bracelet of recognition
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I REFER to Tuesday's report, 'Shape Run criticised for poor planning and bracelet fiasco'. Thank you for bringing it up.
My friend and I were among those who did not get the finisher bracelet. This incident left a bad taste in our mouths and tarnished the good memory of the run, especially those in the 10km run as we came back much later. The bracelet signified our accomplishment and we were disappointed and angry when told stocks had run out.
Will the race organiser do a service recovery such as giving a replacement bracelet to those who did not get it first time?
Jaclyn Ho (Ms)

liketogossip

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend and I were among those who did not get the finisher bracelet. This incident left a bad taste in our mouths and tarnished the good memory of the run....

didnt receive bracelet will tarnished good memory :confused: so her objective of taking part is the run or the bracelet?

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
... left a bad taste in our mouths and tarnished the good memory of the run, especially those in the 10km run as we came back much later. The bracelet signified our accomplishment and we were disappointed and angry when told stocks had run out.

running 10km is an accomplishment ? LOL