• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jackie Chan can join the PAP regime!

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though his rendition may draw flaks, his tune seems very PAP.

I think Singapore is a good place for him to retire, anyway, he is spore PR, and recently sponsored some artifacts to the island.

yes he is rich, very rich to talk cock, but then some singaporeans may see him up up like a superman.

nevermind no GCE O level, nevermind broken english, Ah Chan can come here for training---training becomes a fad now.

who knows he can get a degree, speak like LKY and perhaps absorb into the Istana and look after Ministry of Stunts.

On yeah, singapore short of Ministry of Stunts, he rightly commented mediacock has no stuntwomen.

Born a stuntman, behaves like stuntman, and talks like a stuntman.

PAP loves this stunt guy, he is a PAP minister material.

Put him at potong pasir next GE, he may win.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi keling shit. u re black. and u smells like shit.

which could be worse?

LOL.

For your info your black pals at the sub-continent are the only breed on earth that divide themselves into castes and fcuk each other daily

;p

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi keling shit. u re black. and u smells like shit.

hello chink. You are yellow and smell worse then shit.

which could be worse?

Let me guess? A whingeing and whining chink that's representative of 75% of the population and no fucking balls.

For your info your black pals at the sub-continent are the only breed on earth that divide themselves into castes and fcuk each other daily

;p

That may be true. But at least they don't whine and squeal like the rotten chinks.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
i like all jackie chan movie before he move to lick ang mo ass, he movie now sucks! he personalilty also sucks!

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello chink. You are yellow and smell worse then shit.

Let me guess? A whingeing and whining chink that's representative of 75% of the population and no fucking balls.

That may be true. But at least they don't whine and squeal like the rotten chinks.

Hi keling shit as usual u twist and turn with ur forked tounge again

Black (Esp kelings) is famous for stinking like shit. not yellow. (LOL. i get u here)
Also, We whine. but we dont speak with a double Forked tounge like a black cobra ur race is so famous for. (Thank god for that)

:biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
i like all jackie chan movie before he move to lick ang mo ass, he movie now sucks! he personalilty also sucks!

That's an interesting POV. Perhaps he likes the taste of the ang mo arse and quite possibly his dick. After all he like most Sinkie Chink has an Ang moh name - Jackie.

Perhaps what Mr. Jackie "I heart Ang Moh" Chan really meant when he said Chinks deserve to be controlled is that Chinks should bend over and take the angmoh dick up their tight little arses. Perhaps that might kick start the Chinks retarded brains.

Just an opinion. What do you think? J

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking of small pensis and retarded brain, u keling type takes the cake.

LOL. Why do u have to bring it up all the time?

:biggrin: