• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack of all trades, master of none

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Start this thread is because I found it is very interesting and wanted to share my views on PAPpies ministers.

There's a saying," jack of all trades, master of none."

Maybe Adam Khoo wants to be call as Jack Khoo, cause he also wants to be NLP trainer, kids movtivational speakers, wealth consultant and many others.

And PAP always wants us Singaporeans to be an all rounder, knows everything but not expert on everything.

Like nowadays in companies, 1 person doing 3 persons jobs, yes that person can do the job, but a fuck up job he complete.

Just like our PAPpies ministers, every 3 to 5 years change position and department. Before that PAPpies minister get to know his job well, he is being changed to another department and position. So our PAPpies ministers are all jackals in disguise.

Act like they know everything, but inside their heads are all empty vases. As empty vases makes the most noise. So that's why each time they wants to change a light bulb in the parliment, they need to debate for days and hours before a decision is being made on who to change it? How to change it? Why must they change it? What time to change it? And which foreign talents can best do the job to change it.

They are our best talents as our PAPpies ministers.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are masters of one trade leh, the trade of insulting our people's intelligence by robbing them blind and act as if it is right to do so!!!

Pui! Pui!

I hope all of them burn in Hell for all of eternity...

Watch out, Old Fart!

You are going down for all your self-righteous crimes, just a few more years max... You will soon be buddies with Hitler and Saddam in Hell!!!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
29atd0j.jpg

U call this diversification. If not for this, we could have lost more than $260B. *hee*hee*

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just went thru a management improvement course...

They taught me this saying:

Successful people are those who don't overcome their weaknesses, or rather those who work hard at their own strengths...

Apparently this teaching is lost with those jiat liao bees MPs and their great mentor who are managing them...

If you are good with figures and sums, go be in the investment line, etc...

If you are good in hand eye coordinations, go be a pilot or F1 racer, etc...

If you put a person without the specific skills to a specific job, most likely he will fail in the end...

Perfect example is Ho Jinx and her lost Billions...

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just went thru a management improvement course...

They taught me this saying:

Successful people are those who don't overcome their weaknesses, or rather those who work hard at their own strengths...

Apparently this teaching is lost with those jiat liao bees MPs and their great mentor who are managing them...

If you are good with figures and sums, go be in the investment line, etc...

If you are good in hand eye coordinations, go be a pilot or F1 racer, etc...

If you put a person without the specific skills to a specific job, most likely he will fail in the end...

Perfect example is Ho Jinx and her lost Billions...

In a any management or organistaion, the leaders put the suitable or best candidates in the suitable position or department.

But not LKY, LKY does things in a whole different ways. He puts his close relatives and family members in high and important places and positions, then he puts those dogs that listens to him in a quite important positions that will benefits him, then the middle positions to those foreigners he called as foreign talents.

The lower positions he will gave it to the stubborn Singaporeans that never listens to him and always fuck him.

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
ditto their dual language policy. look at the kids now - english fucked up, own mother tongue also can't speak, not to mention dialects which the pappies whitewashed from sg.