• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jack Ma retiring earlier to be better than Bill Gate. Winner mentality indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A2124E51-56BB-4DDE-96DE-347417F3A7B7.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
HONG KONG (BLOOMBERG) - Jack Ma, China's richest man, is laying the groundwork for a future away from Alibaba Group Holding, the company he co-founded and turned into an e-commerce juggernaut.
In an interview with Bloomberg TV, the Alibaba chairman said he is dedicating more of his time and fortune to philanthropy with the creation of a foundation in his own name focused on education, following in the footsteps of fellow billionaire Bill Gates. Ma, who turns 54 on Monday (Sept 10), has a net worth of more than US$40 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
While Ma sees himself as an accidental executive who only entered the business world with Alibaba's founding almost 20 years ago, he has become one of China's most recognised corporate leaders. Even after stepping down as chief executive officer in 2013, the former English teacher remains the public face of a company with a market value of more than US$400 billion and interests spanning e-commerce and Hollywood film production to cloud computing and online payments.

"There're a lot of things I can learn from Bill Gates. I can never be as rich, but one thing I can do better is to retire earlier," Ma said in the interview. "I think some day, and soon, I'll go back to teaching. This is something I think I can do much better than being CEO of Alibaba."
When asked if that could happen this year, Ma shrugged and smiled. He didn't indicate if he would give away his money or put it into a trust as other billionaires have done.
"You'll know very soon. I've prepared a Jack Ma Foundation," Ma said. "All these things that I've been preparing for 10 years."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Winners are all alike in thinking just like losers that steal slander and harass women to win are all ccb losers with ccb mouth!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worst people are those who cannot let go and keep on hanging on to power at the expense of others.
The worst of the worst are those who not only hang on to power till death but also put their incompetent children and in laws to keep power in the family at society's expense.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst people are those who cannot let go and keep on hanging on to power at the expense of others.
The worst of the worst are those who not only hang on to power till death but also put their incompetent children and in laws to keep power in the family at society's expense.

Tell that to Creative’s Sim Wong Hoo

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on reports coming out of the CCP, his immediate relatives were involved with companies that engaged in massive capital outflows. Jack Ma was a shareholder in their companies.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are also a philanthropist cocksucker.
Those who didn't pay you got a free blowjob. You suck so many cocks till your diet only consist of cheese and sperms.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are also a philanthropist cocksucker.
Those who didn't pay you got a free blowjob. You suck so many cocks till your diet only consist of cheese and sperms.

The new penal code is definitely needed to deal with liar bastards like you from Malaysia. Self admitted ccb Malaysian Chinese. Son of Malaysian whore. Pui!