• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I've designed a new Singapore flag to reflect Singapore's new progress...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you guys think? Looks better than our old one, eh? More colorful some more...

2njc18o.gif

By all means, fly this flag at the National Day... the audience at NDP will really be thrilled ...

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest to put in a small portion for the crescent as there are still true blue Singaporean around.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha so funny bro. Is it the birth of the newest republic to join the rank of superpower USA? Schindia- Singapore China India.:biggrin::biggrin: Singapore's national colours are all there. Not bad.:biggrin:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahaha.
This one is good.
But I can design a better one.
you know our sg flag got red and white 2 background colors rite?
Replace them with the ah neh flag background color, that is orange, white and green.
Then replace our one moon five stars logo with the china one(1 big star, 4 small stars). Make it bigger so that it fills 1/4 of the flag.
At the lower right most corner, put the moon logo(inside got the pappies logo).
:oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think the new flag will have ppl like these... :rolleyes:

China national hangs towel and props bottle on bus as if he's at home

getMediumSizePhoto.do

A STOMPer saw this China national hanging his towel, placing his water bottle and even propping his feet up on the bus railing.

Orange told STOMP via email today (Jun 15):

"I am writing in to comment on the picture taken last Friday on an SMRT bus number 190, heading from Chinatown.

"I happened to snap a picture of this China guy who hung his towel and water bottle on the bus railing together.

"He thinks this is his own country, and brought his habit to Singapore.

"If they want to continue staying in Singapore, they must follow our culture instead of us having to accept their dirtiness and rude manners to local people.

"Best is to export them out of Singapore."

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is how the new flag should look like

Taking the original flag, remove the moon and replace it with a $ sign, why? Well I think its self explanatory
Next, instead of spliting the red and white in equal parts, extend the red to cover 3/4 of the flag and repaint the rest blue. The red part will signify Sgreans and the blue part, FTs

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about this one?

<style></style>I like your concept for the emerging sinkie.Apparently the Penoys are indeed now throwing their weight around more than Ah Tiongs since they can speak English.Perhaps you could synchronies the new flag in terms of the percentage of their "contribution".I mean,how much these Foreign Trash had contributed to the destruction of Sinkie--that was. .Sigh !

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
*SALUTE*, btw whats the national anthem for PRC and ah neh neh land? can we insert into our anthem?