• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iTunes Store Singapore - still none?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that the iphone 2.G had finally arrived, all iTunes fans, are still wondering why, there is not an iTunes store for Singapore?

Why?, anybody knows why?...market too small?:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go to bangkok, MBK, to get all the necesary software to make your iphone cool. Range from 500 to 1000 baht.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
MBK.. nice place... been there more than 10 years ago..

last time selling a lot of fake wallets and stuff toys..

seems like now improve liao, got sell IT stuff.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to bangkok, MBK, to get all the necesary software to make your iphone cool. Range from 500 to 1000 baht.

No a great fan of iTunes, but surprisingly, I need to buy & download some artistes albums, not found anywhere, even if you search the internet. The unfortunate part is, the iTunes store Singapore...sells games for downloads.

MBK...just been there two weeks ago, what software?, anyway on a short trip, didn't have much time to browse such a HUGE shopping mall. What software, so that, the next time around, I will go look for them!:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MBK...just been there two weeks ago, what software?, anyway on a short trip, didn't have much time to browse such a HUGE shopping mall. What software, so that, the next time around, I will go look for them!:rolleyes:

The software particularly for iphone, at the level that sell handphones.

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you talking about 'jail break' or approved Apple 3rd party software?

Halsey - it will open eventually i'm sure....

JWNY

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
are you talking about 'jail break' or approved Apple 3rd party software?

More than that i think, My girl's iphone has those Doaramoe icon, burgerking icon to replace those default iphone icon. Amazing.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MBK.. nice place... been there more than 10 years ago..

last time selling a lot of fake wallets and stuff toys..

seems like now improve liao, got sell IT stuff.

Lots of handphone shops lah.

Those software shops not that many.