• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's so different when Jenson Button says "I really don't know what to say!"

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's cos we all know what he was really trying to say!

----------------------------------
Jun 13, 2011
Jenson Button clinches Canadian Grand Prix thriller

First place McLaren Formula One driver Jenson Button of Britain stands with champagne bottles after finishing in the Canadian F1 Grand Prix at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montreal. -- PHOTO: REUTERS

MONTREAL - JENSON Button secured his first win of the season on Sunday after passing defending Sebastian Vettel on the final lap of an extraordinary, dramatic, rain-delayed and crash-hit Canadian Grand Prix.

The 31-year-old Englishman, driving his McLaren car with great courage, speed and judgement after surviving an early collision with his team-mate and compatriot Lewis Hamilton, emerged triumphant at the conclusion of an unpredictable and sensational race.

Vettel, of Red Bull, had looked sure to win after leading from pole position both before and after a two-hour suspension of the action due to torrential rain, but he buckled under pressure from Button on the final lap and finished second.

This enabled Button, who was in last place at one time, to come home in a winning time of four hours, four minutes and 37.037 seconds. It was the 10th win of his career for the champion of 2009.

'I really don't know what to say, it's been a very emotional three hours or whatever it's been since the start,' said Button. 'The incident with Lewis - I couldn't see anything and I've apologised to him. It was really a fight from then on, but I kept on pushing and I managed to get past Seb at the end. Another great win for me and possibly my best.'

Vettel managed to hang on and finish second after being defeated for only the second time this year in seven races and his Red Bull team-mate Mark Webber came home third, after battling through in the closing laps. This left luckless seven-times champion Michael Schumacher to finish fourth for Mercedes after looking poised to take a podium finish ahead of fifth-placed Russian Vitaly Petrov of Renault. -- AFP

Last edited: