• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official: Eating/Drinking Permitted in MRT!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 09 Apr, 2009 10:44
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Not one, but two SMRT staff see girl drinking but don't stop her. Why?

STOMPer Mallory was disappointed to see that two SMRT staff had failed to stop a girl from drinking from a can of Coke on the platform of Woodlands MRT station.

She says:

"I spotted this girl drinking a can of Coke at Woodlands MRT station platform and reported to the SMRT staff.

"From a distance I watched. The two lady staff approached her from two different directions.

"But when they reached her, it seemed that they only talked to her for a bit and did not take any action and walked away.

"The girl just looked confused and continued drinking.

"The train arrived shortly. I boarded it and made my way to the cabin and saw the girl still sipping the drink .

"I wonder what is the point of me wasting my effort reporting such cases when the SMRT staff do not bother to take a stance against offenders.

"That's why more and more people are spotted eating and drinking on this transport service."

STOMP is contacting SMRT for comment.

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>SMRT staff fail to stop girl from drinking on MRT platform </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 07 Apr, 2009 14:17
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Man openly eats fried prawn cake in train

The smell of fried prawn cake filled the train, as this man whom STOMPer EC spotted eating the offending food, was onboard the south bound train from Woodlands station.

In an email to STOMP yesterday (Apr 6), the STOMPer wrote:

“My sister and I boarded the train at Woodlands MRT today (Apr 6) at 6:40pm and were fortunate to be able to get a seat.

“We settled down comfortably and began to enjoy the trip home.
“A mid-30s man, who was sitting beside my sister, started to reach for his fried prawn cake and enjoyed pieces of it.

“The smell of the food was intolerable. He made a mess out of it and even licked his fingers loudly after he finished one piece.

“I fished out my handphone and openly snapped two photos of him enjoying it and he was totally oblivious. Amazing!”

“When we alighted at Yio Chu Kang MRT station, he was still enjoying his food. From Woodlands to Yio Chu Kang MRT, it's a total of 6 stations!

“My sister informed the SMRT staff at Yio Chua Kang station. Hopefully the man will pay $500 for his dinner. I think it is still a long way for us to be a gracious country.”

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 06 Apr, 2009 19:44
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>This woman's bolster needs a seat too

A STOMPer spotted this woman rushing up bus 197 yesterday (Apr 5) and occupying the seat beside her with her newly-bought bolster. He feels this is inconsiderate of her, as the bus was crowded.

Says the STOMPer:

"I boarded Bus 197 at around 7p.m. Once the bus reached Bugis, this woman with her huge bolster rushed in and pushed the passengers along the way.

"This included some elderly who had just boarded the bus.

"Once she found a seat, she sat and placed her bolster on the empty seat next to her!

"As you can see her bolster is also occupying a seat!

"I am disgusted by her act, especially since the bus was crowded and she is depriving someone of a seat."

getArticlePhoto.do

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... "I am disgusted by her act, especially since the bus was crowded and she is depriving someone of a seat." ...
ah no-name-no-nick stomper ...

since u were disgusted, y din u tel her off dare n den? ... instead of going 2 stomp n kpkb? ...

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... “He ... even licked his fingers loudly after he finished one piece. ” ...
ah ec ...

warao eh! ... twas finger lickin gd! ... u shud hv asked him wat he was eating n share wif us tis gd food lobang instead! ...

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why care so much ? The MRT staff just not serious.

Go ahead and eat, drink, gamble and have sex in the train.

It's new revenue and the big direction of prosperity of Singapore !!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why care so much ? The MRT staff just not serious.

Go ahead and eat, drink, gamble and have sex in the train.

It's new revenue and the big direction of prosperity of Singapore !!

The MRT staff are probably aware that if they kena whacked for being "kaypoh", they cannot depend on the poodles to protect them!