• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's now 2024 and such vintage urinal can still be found in a shopping mall toilet

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20240808_134828.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes my (now demolished) primary school had one. All the boys would gather, stand side by side and pee together as a symbol of friendship and brotherhood.

I remember that urinal was also totally visible from the corridor outside the door entrance, there was no screen or barrier, I wonder how many horny schoolgirls had peeped on us? :o-o:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes my (now demolished) primary school had one. All the boys would gather, stand side by side and pee together as a symbol of friendship and brotherhood.

I remember that urinal was also totally visible from the corridor outside the door entrance, there was no screen or barrier, I wonder how many horny schoolgirls had peeped on us? :o-o:

The older SAF camps may still have these urinals.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The older SAF camps may still have these urinals.

Old as in built by the Brits in the 1930s. There are quite a number. But sadly, some SAF camps also get enbloc'ed. An example is Seletar Camp. An entire chunk of the old camp was demolished to build the Seletar Aerospace Park.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 70s ones had a short rope attached to the tank and you just had to pull the rope downwards to flush.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's fun to pee onto these standing wall urinals. You can shake your hips and spray your urine to cover as much surface area as possible, then watching the liquid slowly cascade down the sloped surface. You are the artist, and the urinal is your canvas.

• Haha
Reactions: jw5

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's fun to pee onto these standing wall urinals. You can shake your hips and spray your urine to cover as much surface area as possible, then watching the liquid slowly cascade down the sloped surface. You are the artist, and the urinal is your canvas.

During schooldays, we would spray on each other's while canvas shoes!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vintage malls definitely have it. The now-defunct Peace Centre had it.

This one is in Parklane, which is just next door. I used to frequent that building during schooldays as they had an amusement arcade upstairs. The urinal was already like that back then.

Alfrescian
Loyal
NUH still has plenty of toilets with standing wall facing urinals albeit slightly "enhanced" with dividers