• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It had started! PRCs show colors!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - It had started! PRCs show colors!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">papsamleong <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">5:04 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 15) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>7919.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>PRCs are showing their colors now. A harbinger of things to come? The PRCs are going to rule Singapore!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>Feb 24, 2009
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : start --></TD></TR><TR><TD>Woman hit man with pot <!--10 min-->
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- 4 or less paragraphs so show all paragraphs first before showing the media and bkstry and stuffs --><!-- story content : start -->A CHINA student was sentenced to two weeks jail on Tuesday for throwing a flowerpot at him.
<!-- story content : start -->Zhang Meng Ran, 33, had gone to the 38-year-old Singaporean man's flat on Jan 5 to 'discuss their relationship'. <!-- story content : start -->A dispute somehow ensued and Zhang, who was standing outside the unit, flung a ceramic flowerpot at the man inside the flat, hurting his forearm

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">5:42 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">papsamleong <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(3 of 15) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>7919.3 in reply to 7919.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>A CHINA student was sentenced to two weeks jail on Tuesday for throwing a flowerpot at him.
<!-- story content : start -->Zhang Meng Ran, 33, had gone to the 38-year-old Singaporean man's flat on Jan 5 to 'discuss their relationship'.
HAHAH! Bros, notice the most impt points:
* China "student" who is 33 years old
* Discuss their "relationship"
Need I say more... HAHAHAH! Wong Cunt Sing, pls keep issuing student visas to these PRCs.... HAHAHA!

[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on... do you guys prefer more Chinese or more Indians here!?

Remember we need FTs to do our shit work!

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't like neither the ah tiongs who have no civility nor the ah nehs who have no honesty ...

Both can clear my rubbish and mop my floors as long as they behave

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Remember we need FTs to do our shit work!

You mean those people wearing Tie and Suit in Raffles Place are doing shit work or Singaporean work?

I welcome Work Permit holders and they should just stay in their dorm but not anything like "S" passes or dependant's pass who shifted into my neighbour house and make hell out of Singapore.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like neither the ah tiongs who have no civility nor the ah nehs who have no honesty ...

Both can clear my rubbish and mop my floors as long as they behave

wah so fast blame the PRCs already?

you haven't get to the bottom of the story?

what about that Sinkie cheated on her?

you mean the Sinkie is a victim? LOL

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
News report didn't say anyone cheat anyone

It only said PRC threw flowerpot at man

Maybe according to the holy bible that's ok behaviour ... but in sinkapore it's assault and punishable by law