• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Israelis Themselves Admit They Don't Have Jew DNA after Testing For It

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong Chee Bye Xtians can refer to their bible for the truth.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong Chee Bye Xtians can refer to their bible for the truth.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
But @JohnTan will deny these verses.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ironically, the Arabs (probably mixed like rojak over the centuries) in that part of the world are probably more Jewish (i.e. lack of Ashkenazi genes) that they realize. :biggrin:

Imagine telling the Arab Muslims that they are actually Yahudi... their head might explode before their suicide vest does. :roflmao:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically, the Arabs (probably mixed like rojak over the centuries) in that part of the world are probably more Jewish (i.e. lack of Ashkenazi genes) that they realize. :biggrin:

Imagine telling the Arab Muslims that they are actually Yahudi... their head might explode before their suicide vest does. :roflmao:
Actually Arabs don't care if they're Jew or Arab because both came from Abraham.
Saudi kings all have Jew blood in them and Jews were among the earliest to embrace Islam.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong Chee Bye Xtians, please kowtow to the fake Jews and lick their balls.