• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel jews really so kum gong in the recent events. They exposed their weakness.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
From 30 years ago since I got hear some news I've always got the perception that Israel are invincible. Like IP man of middle east. One hoot 10 after the 1967 6 days war. until in history those elders dun know much geopolitical stuffs and dun study much also know Israel is untouchable.

But recent events seems to exposed their weakness, air defence not working, iron doom, david g-string, arrows underwear all not working. Even fuckwarezone kum lan kias also think air defence not working. Now everyone buay song can just fire in and hoot.

Likewise for usa weapons, go ukraine then know is not really so invincible and unlike what was shown on hollywood movies or against sandals wearing fighters.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
From 30 years ago since I got hear some news I've always got the perception that Israel are invincible. Like IP man of middle east. One hoot 10 after the 1967 6 days war. until in history those elders dun know much geopolitical stuffs and dun study much also know Israel is untouchable.

But recent events seems to exposed their weakness, air defence not working, iron doom, david g-string, arrows underwear all not working. Even fuckwarezone kum lan kias also think air defence not working. Now everyone buay song can just fire in and hoot.

Likewise for usa weapons, go ukraine then know is not really so invincible and unlike what was shown on hollywood movies or against sandals wearing fighters.
Hypersonic weapon mixed with conventional ballastic missile change the game completely

U will need Cik Pudding S500 space defence complex to deal with hypersonic threats de??

Last edited:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition should have killed Babi when got chance. Now he taking them back to stone age, economy collapse, tel Aviv will soon be a big hole, all because he want to siam corruption charge

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
With US behind them, Israel is as safe as a pussy cat. They can attack anyone and the moment somebody retaliates, US will come to the rescue. Israel Uses vast US military and intelligence equipment. It's neighbours got what? Only weapons. And even then it has to be paid for. Israel get those weapons for free. It's neighbours must think how to pay for it once it's used.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition should have killed Babi when got chance. Now he taking them back to stone age, economy collapse, tel Aviv will soon be a big hole, all because he want to siam corruption charge
Bibi and Supreme Leader is bringing the whole Middle Easr to Vahalla soon...maybe not enough veerjin for everyone...need to take queue number while waiting for service

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

US weapon against USSR system, of course lah

US weapom vs India system, u say lah

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iran uses its developed Fattah-2 missile travelling at Mach 20, the Iron Dome and Patriot System failed to intercept this missile speed

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
History has proven no country can last long if they keep relying on war. Sunzi already figured this out more than 2000 years ago. War is the last resort only when diplomacy fails