• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamic suicide bomber’s farewell: “My bones will become shrapnel and blow up the thieving Zionist Jews”

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas suicide bomber's farewell video message:

• "I am a Jihad fighter"
  • "Allah chose me to be the striking hand of the Jihad fighters"
  • "Allah humiliates the Jews"
  • "I will defend the oppressed Muslims in the Gaza Strip with my blood and organs"
  • "How beautiful it will be when my bones become shrapnel that will blow up the thieving Zionist Jews"
  • "How beautiful it will be when my blood flows on the path of Allah for the Gaza Strip"
Suicide bomber's message to "the occupying Zionists":

• "We are preparing a cruel death for you"
  • "Today I will kill you, Allah willing,"
  • "We will drink the Zionists' blood"
Click to play

Before setting out to blow himself up in Tel Aviv last month, in an attack in which fortunately only one Israeli was wounded, Hamas suicide bomber Jaafar Muna recorded a farewell video. Standing in front of a Hamas flag and a Palestinian flag, terrorist Muna addressed Israelis directly, promising them "a cruel death" and to "drink the Zionists' blood."

Terrorist Muna also spoke about the honor of having been "chosen by Allah" for the suicide mission, and described "how beautiful it will be when my bones become shrapnel that will blow up the thieving Zionist Jews." Muna saw his terror attack as a "defense of the oppressed Muslims" in the Gaza Strip, for whom he was prepared to "let his blood flow in the path of Allah."

Muna further urged Palestinians "in the West Bank of [Hamas bomb maker Yahya] Ayyash" to "rise up and raid your enemies," and "follow the path of the Jihad fighters" – which is a "duty" for Allah:

Click to play

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas suicide bomber Jaafar Muna: "Praise Allah Who supports the believers and humiliates the Zionist Jews… I am Jihad fighter, Martyr Izz A-Din Al-Qassam Brigades member, living Martyr, Allah willing, Jaafar Saad Sa'id Muna. I bless Allah Who honored me and chose me at this occasion to be the striking hand of the Jihad fighters, and that I will defend the oppressed Muslims in the Gaza Strip with my blood and organsHow beautiful it will be when my bones become shrapnel that will blow up the thieving Zionist Jews. And how beautiful it will be when my blood flows on the path of Allah for the Gaza Strip… To my brothers… the Jihad fighters in the West Bank of [Yahya] Ayyash (i.e., Hamas bomb maker): Get up, rise up, and follow the path of the Jihad fighters… Rise up and raid your enemies… To the occupying Zionists: …You have lit a fire that will not go out until we push you from our land… We are preparing a cruel death for you. The fire that you lit will burn youToday I will kill you, Allah willing, when I carry my soul in my palm,after dozens of Jihad fighters and Martyrdom-seekers who trained themselves, prepared their explosives, and prepared their rifles while desiring to meet their Lord after carrying out the duty of Jihad for Him… By Allah we will drink the Zionists' blood in revenge for the blood of our Martyr [Ismail Haniyeh] that you drank…This is Jihad, victory or Martyrdom – the Martyr Izz A-Din Al-Qassam Brigades."

Posted text: "#Watch: The last will of [Izz A-Din] Al-Qassam [Brigades] member Martyrdom-seeker Jaafar Saad Muna (i.e., suicide bomber, wounded 1), who ascended to Heaven while carrying out a Martyrdom-seeking operation in ‘Tel Aviv' on Aug. 18, 2024

#Al-Aqsa_Flood"

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the forum islamists better for them to join him as a buddy suicide bomber rather than waste time here.