• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamic Hamas Celebrates Murder of 91-Year-Old Holocaust Survivor!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
naomi-perlman-300x174.png

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-695646
Naomi Perlman, a 91-year-old Holocaust survivor who was seriously wounded at her Ashkelon home by shrapnel in a Hamas rocket attack during Operation Guardian of the Walls in May, died on Sunday, KAN News reported.

Perlman’s Indian caregiver, Santosh Sumaya, was killed in the attack, and Perlman was evacuated to Barzilai Medical Center in Ashkelon, where she remained until her death.

“If there is anyone who deserves to be called the ultimate survivor it is her,” her son, Shuki Perlman, was quoted by KAN as saying. “It was nine months of fighting. I did not believe she would survive. She came without a pulse and blood pressure to Barzilai.”

“I showed her pictures of her new great-granddaughter ,and she smiled,” KAN quoted Shuki Perlman as saying. “I flew to see my daughter and returned a week ago. I was with her last night; it was as if she was waiting for me to say goodbye.”

Hamas felt the need to celebrate its accomplishment, as Joe Truzman of FDD noted.

“Last night, the Zionist media announced the death of a Zionist usurper, as a result of serious injuries she sustained as a result of the intensive Qassam (rocket) bombardment which targeted the occupied city of Ashkelon during the battle of the “Sword of Jerusalem”.

“The usurper Naomi Perelman, 91, from Ashkelon, was killed as a result of the serious wounds she sustained, noting that another Zionist was killed in the same incident at the time.”

A helpful reminder that Islamic terrorists are both evil and cowardly. And that there’s no low too low for them to sink to.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody stop you from celebrating your pagan new years with pork fumes every where from roasting why u must be a party pooper? Double standards no? :cautious:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody stop you from celebrating your pagan new years with pork fumes every where from roasting why u must be a party pooper? Double standards no? :cautious:

Muslims claim killing is forbidden in islam, i am point out their hyprocrisy. What's wrong?

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims claim killing is forbidden in islam, i am point out their hyprocrisy. What's wrong?
I had stopped debating with low IQ folks long ago. I realized you can have a meaningful conversation or discussion. Tried debating with a 12 years old on green energy, LGBT, politics, economic etc etc. They will beat you with ... "oh my MOM says so..."

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever Hamas needs money, they will create some havoc.

Private jets, restaurants, luxury hotels: The good life of senior Hamas officials​

Hamas leaders are facing criticism inside and outside of Gaza for enjoying a lavish lifestyle while Gazans suffer.​

Roi Kais |Published: 07.22.14 , 15:18

Hamas leaders have been often seen in recent days talking about the suffering of the residents of Gaza. But while most Palestinians are faced with shortages and restrictions on movement in the Gaza Strip, this is far from the case for officials from Hamas, which has been the de facto ruler there since throwing out political rivals Fatah in 2007.

As reported recently in Ynet, Hamas has millions in assets, and it seems that the wealth extends to day-to-day life as well as investments and fat bank accounts. For them, life is about private jets and luxury, not war planes and hunger.

But as the IDF's Operation Protective Edge, triggered by Hamas rocket fire on Israel, continues, more and more voices can be heard inside and outside of Gaza attacking the movement and its leaders' ostentatious lifestyle.

Тем временем в мире​

On Sunday, Egyptian officials sharply criticized Hamas political leader Khaled Mashal, stating that "while the Hamas leadership lives in luxury hotels, it is abandoning the innocent Palestinian people, who are being killed in their dozens."

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dunno sbout muslims.
But those who believe in God will refrain from evil deeds snd mischief.

Why?

Did God define clearly what constitutes an evil deed? The moslem quran and hadith are full of tales of moslem 'heroes' raiding, killing and raping'. Most moslems have no idea that raiding and stealing and catching people for slaves were wrong until the good white men arrived to civilize them.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why?

Did God define clearly what constitutes an evil deed? The moslem quran and hadith are full of tales of moslem 'heroes' raiding, killing and raping'. Most moslems have no idea that raiding and stealing and catching people for slaves were wrong until the good white men arrived to civilize them.
I am quite sure there was no tales of raiding and killing in the quran.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am quite sure there was no tales of raiding and killing in the quran.

Here's a popular verse about killing polytheists and non-moslem in the quran. And the quran isn't the only scripture in the islamic religion.

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. - moslem quran 9 : 5

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
naomi-perlman-300x174.png

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-695646
Naomi Perlman, a 91-year-old Holocaust survivor who was seriously wounded at her Ashkelon home by shrapnel in a Hamas rocket attack during Operation Guardian of the Walls in May, died on Sunday, KAN News reported.

Perlman’s Indian caregiver, Santosh Sumaya, was killed in the attack, and Perlman was evacuated to Barzilai Medical Center in Ashkelon, where she remained until her death.

“If there is anyone who deserves to be called the ultimate survivor it is her,” her son, Shuki Perlman, was quoted by KAN as saying. “It was nine months of fighting. I did not believe she would survive. She came without a pulse and blood pressure to Barzilai.”

“I showed her pictures of her new great-granddaughter ,and she smiled,” KAN quoted Shuki Perlman as saying. “I flew to see my daughter and returned a week ago. I was with her last night; it was as if she was waiting for me to say goodbye.”

Hamas felt the need to celebrate its accomplishment, as Joe Truzman of FDD noted.

“Last night, the Zionist media announced the death of a Zionist usurper, as a result of serious injuries she sustained as a result of the intensive Qassam (rocket) bombardment which targeted the occupied city of Ashkelon during the battle of the “Sword of Jerusalem”.

“The usurper Naomi Perelman, 91, from Ashkelon, was killed as a result of the serious wounds she sustained, noting that another Zionist was killed in the same incident at the time.”

A helpful reminder that Islamic terrorists are both evil and cowardly. And that there’s no low too low for them to sink to.
Poor woman. Managed to escape dying at the hands of the nazis but the muslims eventually got her. RIP dear jew.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's a popular verse about killing polytheists and non-moslem in the quran. And the quran isn't the only scripture in the islamic religion.

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. - moslem quran 9 : 5
That is probably a mistake as the quran clearly state that killing is forbidden,

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You believe in the quran only and don't believe in the hadiths?
I am not sure if the quran csn be trusted as it was not published by mahomet. It is supposed to be relevations given by Mahomet, but it started like this

2:1 A.L.M. 2:2 That Book is without doubt - in it - a guide - for those who are observant 2:3 Those who trust with the unseen and they uphold the commitments - and from what We provided to them - they contributed 2:4 And they trust with what is transmitted to you and what was transmitted from before you, and with the hereafter - they are positively certain. 2:5 They are - over the guidance from their Lord - and they are - the ones who benefit.

Now how can mahomet say its its a book when its never published by him?

We seek guidance only from God. Not some book or cleric. But at the same time using your common sense to avoid misdeeds and damages,

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if the quran csn be trusted as it was not published by mahomet. It is supposed to be relevations given by Mahomet, but it started like this

2:1 A.L.M. 2:2 That Book is without doubt - in it - a guide - for those who are observant 2:3 Those who trust with the unseen and they uphold the commitments - and from what We provided to them - they contributed 2:4 And they trust with what is transmitted to you and what was transmitted from before you, and with the hereafter - they are positively certain. 2:5 They are - over the guidance from their Lord - and they are - the ones who benefit.

Now how can mahomet say its its a book when its never published by him?

We seek guidance only from God. Not some book or cleric. But at the same time using your common sense to avoid misdeeds and damages,
You quoting from the quran to prove that it's mot reliable?