• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is your Boss like this?

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://titoki.blogspot.com/2008/12/when-you-have-fucking-cheebye-moron.html

When you have a fucking cheebye moron Christian for boss...
Disclaimer:
No offense intended to all the Christian readers out there. This post is targeted at the self-proclaimed Christian boss at my sis's workplace who happened to be a moronic bitch maximus. Read at your own risk. Cheerios.

My sis, Little R, is an innocent sweet-young-thing who can be quite timid at times, especially when being bullied by her own superior. Sis worked as a teacher in a reputable kindergarten in the city. The story goes like this...

Sis handed in her resignation letter 6 months ago (as stipulated in her contract) after taking in much bull shit from her boss, Ms Wendy, the Headmistress, who is a self-proclaimed Christian. (Faker!!!)

This bitch Wendy demanded her staff, i.e., all the teachers, to work on Saturday every now and then for no apparent reasons. Sometimes to decorate the classrooms. Sometimes just to listen to her rant and lecture. Sometimes said got training but actually there is none. In fact, she just wanted to force-feed her staff to join her Christian gatherings, be it Sunday prayers or whatever fuck excuses that she can come up with.

My sis had been dutifully attended all of them cheebye events since day 1 with no overtime claimed. Until one day, my sis told the bitch that she can't come in to work on one of the Saturdays because she needs to attend our cousin's wedding. Guess what the bitch told my sis, "It's just your cousin's wedding only. It's not even your own sister's wedding. You don't need to go one lah."

Enough is enough. So my mom went to see the bitch and gave her a good spit in the face,

"Hello, excuse me, please don't talk Jesus to me, okay? Our family is unlike you (self-proclaimed Christian). We hold on to very strong family values at heart and our blood. Our ties are even stronger. If a family member needs help or anything, we'll just be there for them. And now it's my niece's wedding, which is a big event and a once in a lifetime thing to me and my family members, why in your wonderfool God's name that you don't allow my daughter to attend her own cousin's wedding?"

The bitch kept quiet and said OK OK OK like how Lingam said Korek Korek Korek. But then hor when my mom turned her back, i.e., went home already, she told my sis that she had to deduct her salary bla bla bla because she cannot show up and fulfill her duty bla bla bla. Really kanasai one that self-proclaimed Christian BIATCH. Macaohai. What a hypocrite.

Never mind that. You see, 6 months ago, my sis had already submitted her resignation notice. But that bitch is like living in self-denial liddat, didn't believe that my sis will really want to leave her kindy one day liddat. So she didn't just did not bother to prepare the necessary documents and transition plans; she gave my sis lecture on 'Surviving the Bad Economy' everyday to intimidate her to stay on. Until my sis beh tahan her harassment anymore and 敷衍 her that she'll consider to stay on (verbally only har) then only the bitch stopped spitting her saliva at her.

Okay. Never mind that again. That lanjiao kindy got a very INTERESTING policy which states that the teachers have to bear their own course cost to attend the one-week in-house training during the school holidays which is a compulsory curriculum for all the staff in the kindy. My sis attended the training last year. And the bitch got a helluva fun time deducting the money from her salary every friggin' month until she's satisfied that the kindy has got the money back from the staff.

Okay. A BIG NEVER MIND about that again. Until today, my sis and all the other staff members' who had attended the training still have not received their certificates from the organiser yet. You know why? Well, the in-house training certificates (dated waaay back 2007) are being withheld by the said bitch. IT IS A POLICY, she exclaimed. Don't even think about getting it back until the day you resign. You know what, this is the most canggih piece of MANAGEMENT DOMINATION style I have ever seen in my life. It is like amputating your limbs and mutilating your organs and making you a beggar and prisoner for life.

OH WELL NEVER MIND THAT 'A-BIG-BIG-BIG' AGAIN. That bitch is still withholding my sis's salary for the month of November. And my sis went to see her every other day to chase her up on her payment and guess what she asked my sis to do.

"You need to submit another resignation letter to me."

She said.

What a freaking moron. So okay. I drafted the following peri-peri hot resignation notice reminder for that bitch on behalf of my poor sis.

Dear Bitch,

Re: Resignation Reminder

This is a reminder of the resignation letter which I had tendered to you dated back on Day, Month, 2008.

As mentioned previously, I am unable to continue my service with Tadika Cheebye from 2009 onwards for a better career advancement opportunity and exposure.

I would also like to collect the XXX training certificate (2007) from you today which I had paid for the full amount myself last year.

Thanks for your guidance and support for the past 2 years. It has been great working with everyone in Tadika Cheebye.

Please kindly accept my resignation courteously, and pay me my final month salary the soonest possible. I have a family to support.

Yours sincerely,
R

(To be continued...)

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you have a fucking cheebye moron Christian for boss... (Part 2)
Disclaimer:
No offense intended to all the Christian readers out there. This post is targeted at the self-proclaimed Christian boss at my sis's workplace who happened to be a moronic bitch maximus. Read at your own risk. Cheerios.

My sister handed in the resignation notice to her boss again last week. The bitch was not in at that time. So she went home to wait for her to call. Two days have come and gone, still no wind no shadow.

Talk about the influence of alcohol. Mom made some super strong ginger wine chicken soup for us the night before. So I ate it with Mee Sua this morning as breakfast. The wine is damn KAAANG. So KAAANG until when my sis called up the bitch to ask her when her salary is ready and when she can collect her certificate, and etc (on speaker phone), and when the bitch couldn't give a definite yes and no, I was so mad that I grabbed her handphone and gave the bitch a good scolding.

"Excuse me Bitch, this is R's sister. Just now I heard you saying that you might give my sis a cheque or bank-in her final month salary to her. Which one is it? And when exactly can she expect to receive it?" I spoke slowly and clearly to make sure that she catches every word that I uttered.

"Maybe Thursday. Maybe Friday. Maybe next week. Mostly likely Friday. Your sister disappeared for two weeks (LIE!). I called and texted her also no reply (MORE LIES!!). Now she suddenly said she wants to resign. I need to inform my Management first and prepare the necessary bla bla bla..." She replied with LOTSA lame excuses. So lame that it actually makes Kenny Sia's retarded jokes on his blog sound funny.

"Hey woman, listen." I interrupted her long-winded bible talk. "My sister submitted her resignation letter to you 6 months ago. Did you not receive it? Why do you need so MANY days to process so LITTLE things?"

"Yes, your sister submitted her resignation letter to me 6 months ago. But we talked and she agreed (verbally) to stay. Now she suddenly said she wants to leave again. I need to consult with my Management first." She tried to argue. Like how a 白痴 tried to revive a salted fish liddat.

"Please DO NOT blame my sister for your own incompetency and inefficiency. My sis did not disappear. She had been going back and forth to the kindy to look for you. Where have you been? In addition, she does not need to submit you another resignation notice for a second time (which she did). Her two-year contract is expiring end of this year. She only needs to inform you that she is not interested to continue to work with you anymore. What more do you need? Why are you still delaying her pay? Tell me now, when can she expect her final month salary??? Also, when are you going to return her the training certificate which she had paid for herself??? Give me a DATE!" I questioned her back 9 9 until she cannot come up with a good rebuttal and had to pause for a few seconds for composure.

"..." Silence...

"..." Still silence... (That Sohai headmaster needs more time to think.)

"Ask R to call me back in 5 minutes time. I need to consult with my Management first." She replied reluctantly.

"Why do you want my sis to call you back?! Why can't you call her back and give her the answer?!" I slapped a big trout on her face to check if she's awake.

"Why can't R call me?"

She got the blardy lards and guts to question ME back. She doesn't know how to spell the word D.I.E.

"Hello?! I asked you a question (on when can she receive her salary and certificate). And you can't answer me that because you said you need to consult with YOUR Management first. So where is your basic manners and courtesy as a professional who can't reply a question posed to her and need time to think and reply?" I took my knife out and made sure she die fugly.

"Okay okay, I'll call your sis back later." Toot~ and she hung up.

(To be continued...)

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you have a fucking cheebye moron Christian for boss... (Part 3)
Disclaimer:

I turned to my sister and I said to her, "That woman said she's going to call you back in five minutes times. I'm going to work now. If she didn't call you back by 11 A.M. today, please let me know."

My sis waited and waited and waited and waited and waited like a sohai until 11.30 A.M. Then she sent me an SMS, "Ah Jie, my headmaster has not called me back yet."

"SMS me her phone number to me now." I replied.

She sent me her headmaster's mobile phone number and also her office number.

I called up the kindy and a clerk/receptionist by the name of Penny answered my call. I asked her to transfer me to the bitch and she kindly obliged.

"Hello Bitch, it's me again. R's sister. Did you consult with your Management already? Have you got an answer for my sister now? And how come you didn't call my sis back?" I straightaway C4-ed her into bits and pieces.

"Ask R to come collect her pay and cert on Friday. Everything will be ready on Friday. Okay bye!" She water-boiled-legs hung up my call again. Blardy spineless I would say. I don't even get the chance to compliment her sudden improvement in her 'efficiency' department. Nor do I have the chance to say "Bye" to her chaocheebye.

I called up the kindy again. Why?

That bitch is famous for being a 'two-faced' hypocrite. She changes her mind faster than you see and hear the thunder and lightning. She is the type who will promise you the sky and rainbow to lure you into her lair and then give you hell and torture you 9-9 later. For example, the teachers in the kindy are cowed to paint the wall, wash the chairs and tables, trim the grass, and scrub the toilet and kitchen floors during school holidays like cheap Koohlies.

Thus, I do not believe in any of her words. Do you know how many times my sis was made to go back and forth to the kindy just to submit her resignation letter to her in person? And coincidentally, every time also she wasn't in. IMHO, I have never seen such a childish 40-ish woman who is so cheapskate like her, i.e., pull childish prank (hide-and-seek) on her own staff of whom she holds a grudge with. To add salt to the wound, these young teachers of hers are in their early twenties but they behave WAY mature than her.

Back to the story. Penny picked up my call again. This time, I had a new tactic in mind. Instead of asking to speak to the bitch herself, I instructed Penny to pass her a message:

"Dear headmaster, if R did not receive her pay and her cert on Friday as promised, her sister will come to see you in person."

That did the trick. My sister received a call from the bitch in the afternoon and she was promptly informed that her cheque and cert are ready and can be collected from Penny on Friday.

"Hooray~!!! We won! We won!" We couldn't suppress our sexcitement on Thursday night. And OH-MY-GAWD, how naïve we were to think that we had won the battle from The Devil. Life is not a bed of roses. Instead, it is like a box of chocolates!

When Friday came, my sis went to the kindy to collect her cert and her final month salary. Again, she was bullied into submitting herself to another merry-go-round again; she was asked to collect her cheque in another kindy (quite far away) where the Finance and HR people are based in. Real KANASAI can die aitelyu!!!

Never mind that. The worst part is that she was forced to accept the following notice from her England-powderfool Headmaster:

Dear R,

We acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 9 Dec, 2008 tendering your resignation from the Company. As per our earlier discussion and you have verbally agreed to continue to serve the Company. However, the final decision is yours.

Please be advised that your resignation is hereby accepted. For the record, your last service date with the Company would be 13 November, 2008.

You are requested to surrender all office properties to your superior.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
The Bitch

So my sis was paid less than half a month of salary for the month of November. But in her contract, it was clearly stated that she gets to enjoy her full month salary during the school break, although the last day of the semester was 13 November, 2008. She shall get her full pay for the month of November and also December. But she didn't.

On top of that, I can't believe that the bitch only acknowledged the latter resignation letter which was dated 9 Dec and not the one dated waaay back in June. As for the 'discussion' which she so proudly mentioned in her letter above, it actually ALSO took place waaay back in June/July. I mean, how come the bitch DARES to acknowledge the 'existence' of the conversation but not the resignation itself? And also, how can she accuse and hold someone liable without any black and white? Furthermore, it wasn't my sis who disappeared for more than two weeks playing mouse-and-cat. It was that chaocheebye who chose to live in denial.

Sigh. I really don't know what step I should take next.

1) Should I storm into her office, bitch-slap her left, right, and center, to fight for the justice?

Or,

2) Should I take the money and run?

Slapping her will make my hands sore. Letting her off the hook so easily 我不甘心 (reluctant). Sometimes I feel really 'tulan' dealing with such a mothercowcheebye. So degil liddat can die. What's your advice?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, your story very deep... ???

Christian Boss Good! Can tell Him - I don't work on Sunday! I going Church!

FamilyMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're right Saratogas, Christian are blessed people. That is why the lady is the boss. They are nice people too.

God bless!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
christian in asia are traitor to their ancestors.
they rather listen to other people fairy tale than their own ancestor fairy tale.
they think it is so great, that everyone else around the world have to be like them.

what kind of company is sister working? some private pre schooler thingy?

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think u shd write in to straits times and MOM....

fuck her jialat jialat...

after the fucking Aware episode...they still dun learn????

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
they rather listen to other people fairy tale than their own ancestor fairy tale.

ancestors can't protect you once they are gone...but Jesus can....

ancestors once gone, they are gone....try to ask your ancestors to watch over you, and see the result is good or not?

it's nice that you remember them.....but can they remember you, no matter how hard you try? do they have the ability to do so? like crossing different dimensions? you will never know....the relationship is hazy after their passing....it's better to treat your elders alive well rather than miss them when they are gone...

ancestors are physical relationship which are temporal...there's no possibility of spiritual eternal..no matter how much papers you burn...it's not a double way street....

but Jesus relationship is eternal....you can do it everyday...as a matter of faith....there's action and reaction...two way communication....

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think u shd write in to straits times and MOM....

fuck her jialat jialat...

after the fucking Aware episode...they still dun learn????

because it's fake? many elders in her church will talk to her...if it's true...hey, remember she's still a singaporean....she's not Jesus...

i actually welcome he reveal her contacts...

if he can write like that with that kind of language, he sure have alot of his own sins to confront with.

Last edited: