• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Yellow or Red Alert more appropriate for SG H1N1?

COW flu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I invite fellow Singaporeans to consider and discuss here weather the original Orange pandemic alert that Cow had downgraded to Yellow is appropriate or is escalating to RED more appropriate for Singaporeans' interest and well-being.

We have H1N1 in both Malaysia & Indonesia now, but COW just say we will get it in a matter of time.

Might as well say that Singaporeans will all eventually die for one reason or another, and as it is only a matter of time, so we need not have a million dollar COW minister of HELL.

So why don't he just die 1st?

BTW is GCT still quarantined?

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the matter? My muther's pussy is full of H1N1 virus yet I muff-dived on her every night and I am still fine.

McDollar

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the matter? My muther's pussy is full of H1N1 virus yet I muff-dived on her every night and I am still fine.

Aiyooh it is then for sure that you spread the virus into Bayi Singh when you sucked their dicks and get fucked by them! You should get quarantined!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I invite fellow Singaporeans to consider and discuss here weather the original Orange pandemic alert that Cow had downgraded to Yellow is appropriate or is escalating to RED more appropriate for Singaporeans' interest and well-being.

We have H1N1 in both Malaysia & Indonesia now, but COW just say we will get it in a matter of time.

Might as well say that Singaporeans will all eventually die for one reason or another, and as it is only a matter of time, so we need not have a million dollar COW minister of HELL.

Our highly paid PAP ministers cannot make up their minds.

Happy happy red, happy happy yellow. Dont know what the f**k are they doing or thinking. When they see our neighbour countried dont have the virus flu, then relax, relax. Once there's a case of virus flu in our neighbour countries, then become red. Like that so easy, I also can do, no need topay me millions of dollars. Just pay me $5000 every month, and I can even do a better job than your million dollars salaries every year PAP ministers.

Singaporeans taxpayers money is wasted to pay our million dollars salaries PAP ministers to do guessing game. F**k up PAP, if it is me, it is confirm red all the way till the virus is no longer spreading in other countries. Stop your guessing games, or better still stop your million dollars salaries every year then if you want to play guessing games, by all means no problem I wont stop you(PAP).

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
orange, yellow or red or green does not really matter lah

you kanna sway sway u kanna kanna terribly - u just die and disappear.don't have to worry about anything...this bloody swine bug is man made and lab manufactured and they are rather country and people specific...

so if you are not the likely host, don't have to worry.if come face to face with this bloody swine, also no problem.

this is a man made host and country specific monster. you agree?

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

GCT's quarantine was for Pox while the whole world is looking at Flu. Chicken or Swine it doesnt matter, no one can tell the difference. At the least that's what the Mr Moo wants to believe. :biggrin:

Propriety for the people's interest, never happen, the Cow dont believe in that. Orange he looks at the mexicans and the world, he has a problem. Yellow he yawns, it's just the nation. Red huh!, dont even think about it, this color makes Cow goes bonkers, he doesnt has the bollocks. Cant handle pandemic, try epidemic. It's the people's complacency, they dont wash their hands.:biggrin:<O:p</O:p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkie alert...:cool:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red, yellow, green or blue as long as the governmnet don't stop people going to Orchard road shopping, I'm happy!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry lah Spore is in very good hands :biggrin:
When there's panic on the streets the elites will wake up & rally the peasants

I notice the public library at Bishan HAD contact tracing in place for one week. They've stopped the contact tracing at the library but its being done at the woodlands checkpoint. At Woodlands people taking the buses are made to walk through heat scanners.